6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

SBN bound next week...let's hope this year goes better than last year did....oh the drama. I finally got the Bit one installed and everything tuned...big thanks to Jose, who is a Soundigital and Beyma rep and has it sounding on point. That Bit one is a beast.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

So since its heading to SBN and you are gonna be around all those other crazy rides when are you tearing it apart to stuff even more gear in it. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

SBN bound next week...let's hope this year goes better than last year did....oh the drama. I finally got the Bit one installed and everything tuned...big thanks to Jose, who is a Soundigital and Beyma rep and has it sounding on point. That Bit one is a beast.

glad Jose got it tuned up and sounding the way you want it sir.... good luck at SBN! Can't wait to see the vids.

I just figured after battling beast it got your itch going because you saw room to improve. And then SBN you'll see even more. Figured the next time you'll want to bring it out for real will be in august. plenty of time for a do over.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Yeah Nate the voice/mid bass in beast' truck was crazy. That rear wall is a killer. He's way louder but I'm just a little clearer. The guys who tuned mine have the mids and highs turned down so they don't drown out the bass. There's another show in ny in may where there should be some good battles. I might add and switch a few little things up by then. And I know SBN ain't gonna help one bit.

Somebody report this basebalz stalker please. He thinks he knows bass for some reason.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

• 1 month later...

So since its heading to SBN and you are gonna be around all those other crazy rides when are you tearing it apart to stuff even more gear in it. lol

yup..it happened

I just figured after battling beast it got your itch going because you saw room to improve. And then SBN you'll see even more. Figured the next time you'll want to bring it out for real will be in august. plenty of time for a do over.

August? How about June..

He's bringing the hummer to me to upgrade the sub stage...he just doesnt know it yet :D

You should give me some powerball numbers to play

I can't believe I'm doing this again, really had no plans to do so but I just want to get it up to its full potential before I move on to my next project...sneak peek of that coming soon. This won't be a long rebuild...I'm thinking 4-5 weeks at the most so the plan is to take it to slamology in June. The dash is staying the same but all of the doors and the sub box are getting an overhaul. The main reason for redoing the box is because I want to put my stock seats or at least something a little more comfortable back in. And although, the crossfires slam in there, that box doesn't let them do what they really can since it was built for the smds. The doors sound good too but I just want to step it up a little more since beast pretty much drowned me out at our battle. lol So I'm adding a few more speakers and power to them and also suiciding them to let the sound travel better. And yeah Nate, SBN helped too. The doors are pretty much done and soon it's going to my fellow team member basebalz13 for the sub part. When he wrote that above post I had no plan on sending it to him so I'm pretty sure he's a ventriloquist, vampire, mind bender or just one heck of a sweet talker. lol Either way..he seems to be a crazy box builder so I can't wait to see what he comes up with now. Pics of doors coming soon...

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

oh dear lord...... switching up substage or just the wall?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived