6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

when your in your photobucket account put ur cursor on the pic u want u will see a box under that pic click that box and move to the next pic and do the same thing after you've clicked on all the boxes of the pics you want 2 upload go to the bottom of the page and click on the box that says Generate HTML and IMG code and a new page will open and just cut and past the link

http://

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MjEtMjAxMDA0MjYtMjM0M.jpg
utf-8BSU1HMDA1MTktMjAxMDA0MjYtMjMzN.jpg
utf-8BSU1HMDA1MTUtMjAxMDA0MjYtMjA1N.jpg
utf-8BSU1HMDA1MTYtMjAxMDA0MjYtMjA1N.jpg

some pics of my Hid's, projectors, phillips aux driving lights and corner light cowl set. I think I'm gonna replace the PIAA lights with the Phillips driving lights that go in the corner cowls..might have to reshape them a bit

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Trip this is "Nice" from the other forum. You know I'm following this build........ :clapping:

What's up Nice! Thanks man..

Slamology is un June in Indianapolis, Indiana you better be there lol.

Link to the Site.

YES SIR! nah but im trying to make as many shows as i can this summer

I got a chance to check it out today. The Hummer is bad ass. The paint and rims are sick as hell. The fiberglass work is top notch. I caught a glimpse of the seats and they will be cool as shit when they're completed. I want to take a ride to Ed's shop when it makes its way up there to see it again and see what Ed is cooking up in the laboratory of sound.

Thanks Mr Ed sir..lol..we can roll up there together

when your in your photobucket account put ur cursor on the pic u want u will see a box under that pic click that box and move to the next pic and do the same thing after you've clicked on all the boxes of the pics you want 2 upload go to the bottom of the page and click on the box that says Generate HTML and IMG code and a new page will open and just cut and past the link

Thanks..i finally got it

thats tight as hell your making your own seats!

thanks

I keep re reading ur build I can't wait to see this in person

thanks man

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Forgot to mention that I got my lights from future vision...GREAT customer service. They were really cool..prob spent like 25 minutes with me on the phone explaining dfrnt things to me...he even got on his computer and went to a few websites when I was trying to describe to him what I wanted. There's nothing like good customer service.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Ppssst, Hey.........

Today and tomorrow feel like good days for cutting 6 big circles into 1.5" Plexi.

Just saying is all.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB