Second Skin Audio

First Ported Enclosure

MDWSTBoom

This is my first ported enclosure and would like some input please (don't really have the funds to screw this up). First I used the RE calc. Box size is 35wx16hx20d 4.18 cuft before displlacement tuned to 32hz with 58 inches of port area, port is 4 inches wide and 30 inches L-port then used the numbers from that in Torres box calc. and the tunning freq. changed which one is right I have to add 2 inches 2 the depth to get what I want from Torre box calc. any input would be great . By the way this is for 2 12's and 2k watts if that helps.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

torres calculator is quite different from RE's calc. for torres calc the port length is measured by measuring directly in the middle of the port and i think RE's just measures how long the wood is.

put up a screenshot of the box you made in RE and the one in Torres' calc.

torres calculator is quite different from RE's calc. for torres calc the port length is measured by measuring directly in the middle of the port and i think RE's just measures how long the wood is.

Dear god man. Your avatar and your sig keep me in a fucking trance.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Thanks man I adjusted torres calc for the physical port and they came out pretty close box volume is still a little off but really close so it should work fine, again thanks for the help

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Archived