dyeagain15 Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I just like working on the stuff, it's just interesting, granted i still have a lot to learn, but it keeps me from spending my money on stuff that i don't need to. Annndddd i guess making all the douchebags in my town look like even bigger douchebags because they try to impress. My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
bassHZ Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I love the game b cuz if I can put my two hands to use for something positive rather than get into fights that puts a smile on my face . I also love the first look on my customers face when they pick there car up good mofking point never looked at it that way
El1T3Bass Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 Why not? LOL DUDE I LOVE YOUR PIC! i saw it in a post yesterday and sent it to my gf and said im cheating on you with this babe what does chode say about it?? wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
cali402 Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 The only way i can explain it is i get this feeling from hearing bass . i have been in car audio since i was 12 or 13 and im almost 22 and still stuck on it heck my parents are 56 and 59 and they have subs in a few of their cars lol. my girlfriend hates the fact i spend more time on SMD and working on getting my car louder. bass is an addiction with no cure... Current vehicle 91 Lincoln T.C. 2 18s trunk build coming soon for now 2-12s ported in trunk 1000 watt kenwood amp kenwood deck 18 inch rims
Blackedout Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I'm about 20 seconds away from putting that in my signature. Cool with you? Trunk Build Log
Mr. Darkjustice Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 i think cause our systems say ' My dicks bigger than yours' Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Blackedout Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 i think cause our systems say ' My dicks bigger than yours' Your system tells you its dick is bigger than yours? Trunk Build Log
05AccordLover Posted March 27, 2010 Author Report Posted March 27, 2010 I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need. True indeed, True indeed
vr6bass Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I just started into car audio, havent even got a finished system and i love it lol. The comparison in this thread between audio and boobs gives me an idea! A company or someone, should make a pair of subs that look like boobs!!! Wouldn't that be great. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
05AccordLover Posted March 27, 2010 Author Report Posted March 27, 2010 WOWOWOWOWOWOWWOW that is truely amazing........if all women could look like this.............the world would be suck abetter place
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.