Power Wires ... Big Ones

should you always run them through the firewall then the inside ? if your using thick (1/0) wires why can't/wouldn't you run them from the battery under the car then through a hole on the trunk floor? they have thick insulation, just zipp tie or secure then along some thing already there, brake or fuel lines.

People do run there power wires under there car, I am pretty sure i saw one of Meade's builds use a PVC pipe under his car that he used to protect his wires.

sure that wasn't loom? But yea, do it properly and you can easily run it under the car no problem.

all meades cars he runs under the cars along the frame, or inside the frame, held in place with metal strapping

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

you can run it under the carpet fairly easily without having a visible lump, but it you secure the wire strong enough then you can run it under the car even easier.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I'd say if you're running anymore than 1 power & 1 ground of 1/0gauge, it gets kinda hard to fit them inside the car, but where there's a will, there's a way!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest Nismofreak

I ran my under the car and tucked them in a place behind any places where anything sharp can touch it.......I use some electrical tube holders that are fairly good and inexpensive....