April 11th 2010 "Frost Off" Presented by The Radio Doctor 1x dB Drag / Bass Race / Psychlone

Wisconsins first DB Drag show of the year..

INDOOR EVENT

-Off-site Location-

1828 Wright Street

Madison, WI 53704

USA

Tel: 608-221-9292

Fax: 608-221-8646

First show of the year in Wisconsin!!!

Show Officiated by Jeremy Weber

1X- Single Point Event -1X

This show will offer dB Drag / Bass Race / Psychlone

Pricing TBA - Indoor Event

Trophies 1st-3rd in most Classes

Registration 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m

Qualifying 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m

Come check out the dB Drag Racing, and Bass Race action!!

Im also thinking USACi will be offered at this show too by Larry Pagelsdorf

Also, Corey J with his 165db van will be there with a newer, lower tuned install. Being built to bassrace the 159.9 class!!

16 15inch woofers, lots of amps, and lots of batteries!!

april 10th is my show to find my peak at and burp a few tones

april 11th is when i see what i can do with music at the same peak Hz since i care most about music

so for me its a win/win

Your comming? good to hear!

I wont be at the april 10th show becuase my buddy got backstabbed for the most part the way I see it, and wayne allowing anothe judge to working in my buddies territory (same reason I didnt attend the maxxsonics show last year).

If you get their early on the 11th i can get you some meter time on the TL most likely, its my buddy that will be running the show.

Be nice to meet ya too!

Edited by Audiofanaticz

Your comming? good to hear!

I wont be at the april 10th show becuase my buddy got backstabbed for the most part the way I see it, and wayne allowing anothe judge to working in my buddies territory (same reason I didnt attend the maxxsonics show last year).

If you get their early on the 11th i can get you some meter time on the TL most likely, its my buddy that will be running the show.

Be nice to meet ya too!

im not sure its worth my time on the 10th... too many changes it seems like it might be a cluster fuck of cars trying to figure out where to go

i didnt know about the "drama" involved with the show, seems like alot of hassle for a no demo non sanctioned event

that is very generous of you bro, ill take you up on that offer, what time is considered early for you because i have a 3hr drive

its going to be nice to meet alot of people... i didnt go to many shows last year, but things have kind of blown up since then, so it will be nice to put faces to forum names

TeamSundown-sig.jpg