Second Skin Audio

Clif Designs CD4800.1LX Vs. JL Audio W7

Berto

Tell them if they wanna do it in a box, then they use their own stuff and you're not paying for the box to be built. If this guy is serious about it, then he shouldn't have a problem with it. And have your car running.

I'm pretty sure that's what I'm gonna do, cuz I don't want to pay for a box that I'm only gonna use for a song or 2 while I blow a sub up.

Subscribed! Use a clipped cd like deemc" did, don't forget to make a video.

Someone made a song for me that was originaly a constant 39hz bass line and changed it to a constant 29hz bass line so I think I'm gonna use that song.

And yeah I'm going to make a video.

Wire it to 3 ohms so you don't hurt your amp.

Download a pure square wave and throw that at it. It will be pissing smoke in no time. You don't need 4000w + clipping to kill a sub. An amp that will do 2000wrms on sine waves will push like 3800w of square and that will cook it in no time at all...

Once you've killed their woofer take your shit and go elsewhere. I wouldn't have my gear installed by a shop that a. I had just dissed and b. Didn't think you would blow the tits off their woofer, given the opportunity.

Well the amp is .5ohms stable (even says it on original box) so the .7ohm load shouldn't hurt it.

And the funny thing about the last part was that after the long talk we had about me blowing his sub up or not, he offered to sponsor my car. We'll see if he still wants to offer me a sponsorship after I cost his shop $1,800. lol

will u make a video of it and the reactions they have? :D

I'm gonna have at least one video, BUT I'm gonna TRY to get 2 cameras so I could record him threw the whole thing with one and record the JL with one threw the whole thing.

i bet if someone had a warhorse, a hertz spl 15.000 or a soundstream xxx15000 to go blow that he'd probably have to give'em everything in the store

Yeah maybe. I could have gotten more things too but I just told him to put up the things we had talked about.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

cant wait to see this :popcorn:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

When is this supposed to take place??

Well I plan to go back with the amp this weekend, and if he's ready with a box and everything then it will happen that same day, and if not then maybe a week later.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Did this happen yet????

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Which w7 is he letting you do this to. because im pretty sure the 13w7 is a single vc 1.5ohm and the 12s are single 3 ohm. I own me a pair of w7s and sometimes i have to back off a bit cuz im afraid to blow them, my subs hate bass i love you play that

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Black Label Society - Fear.

Fear is what the W7 will do when it meets your amp and is fed the first low notes of the song..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

you guys are all wrong

jl can handle 10000 watts. i mean, anything from 2001 watts and up voids the warrantee, but screw it, aint yours ;).

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived