Second Skin Audio

97 accord trunk - SQ Footage?

I'll do my best don't worry lol. I really just wish my trunk lid had a carpet cover like newer accords do - I hate the damplifier just "being there" you know what I'm sayin?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

ive used acetone, windex, water or nothing depending on the mood/ supply on hand. acetone is the best thou but sucks to use. sometimes i would do wet rag then acetone. but depends

all damp and damp pro is black

ya i feel u man at least ur not like me and put too much of it so the carpet didnt cover it :trippy:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ive used acetone, windex, water or nothing depending on the mood/ supply on hand. acetone is the best thou but sucks to use. sometimes i would do wet rag then acetone. but depends

all damp and damp pro is black

ya i feel u man at least ur not like me and put too much of it so the carpet didnt cover it :trippy:

LOL. Well I only plan on doing 1 layer. I gave a demo today (shocked me too) and the rattle comming from the trunk is driving me nuts. Sucks I work the next 2 days until dark, because I want to take my stuff outa my trunk to make sure I can remove the carpet, and see in person how hard this'll be adding this damplifier.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

LOL. Well I only plan on doing 1 layer. I gave a demo today (shocked me too) and the rattle comming from the trunk is driving me nuts. Sucks I work the next 2 days until dark, because I want to take my stuff outa my trunk to make sure I can remove the carpet, and see in person how hard this'll be adding this damplifier.

Don't waste your time. Get the damplifier, then take your shit out. If you do everything twice, you break twice the number of clips and do twice the work. It won't be hard, it'll just be tedious.

x2. i haven't broken any clips but i keep on getting a colletion of screws idk where they went

once is better then twice. and in my case the whole carpet... seats ect have been out of my car more then can be counted on 1 hand

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Alright. So you would say just get the damp and then deal with getting everything out later? Makes sense.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Just put my order in :) 40 sq ft of Damplifier on it's way! Good thing it's only in Pheonix too. That's just a stone throw away.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i have a 2002 civic 4 door and i did 2 layers on all 4 doors, on the trunk lid, and 2 layers on the roof and still have like 10sq ft left atleast .. that is out of 60 sq ft of the ss pro.. . so 40 sq ft on the trunk sounds like a lot to me but idk..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel