Jump to content

POST PICTURES OF YOUR HONDA


Recommended Posts

Posted

gangsta2.jpg

all i have to say to that is..............

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

Posted

l_99057d5e9dbf45658f4c8f446bfc5e9e.jpg

06-24-09_1931mod.jpg

09-08-09_1904.jpg

06-25-09_1812.jpg

11-01-09_1750.jpg

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Posted

pinkcivic.jpg

jk, saw that at In N Out a while ago and had to take a pic

here's my old civic

mycar0011.jpg

here i photoshoped it, wanted to see it on the ground

mycardumpedps1.jpg

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

Winston Churchill

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

heres mine.

Hondalawnmowerrecalled.jpg

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

My ej6 104_1168.jpg

Before i leveled out the rear some

104_1151.jpg

You cant tell me that rides smooth lol my honda was that low at one point and bottomed out everywhere, theres a small lip on my garage and it would hit everything i pulled it in.

Posted

26439_352996571375_609801375_3806870_7426001_n.jpg

26439_352996516375_609801375_3806867_4882050_n.jpg

I LOVE preludes alot more then I do a Civic

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

I LOVE preludes alot more then I do a Civic

noodles car is an accord, not a prelude.....

TeamDeadlyHertz-jesseanson.png

2004 gmc Yukon

270 amp mechman alt.

1 odyssey PC1500 up front

6 kinetik HC2400's in the back

2 18" BTL's fully loaded

2 saz-3500d's strapped

155.7db @ 38hz sealed :)

MY YOUTUBE!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2669 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...