Alright so I'm debating whether to get a new ride, or just make the outside of the one i have right now look a lot better. I have a 2000 ford expo, and its the worst color that it possibly comes in...red and tan. The car was bought for me so i really cant complain, but after having it for three years its time to do something different. I want to paint it black and murder it out, black paint, rims, and then black out the headlights and tail lights. For a basic black paint job what do you think a general price quote would be? I know its not going to be cheap because of the size of the vehicle and having to paint all the door jams and everything, but im just trying to get a general idea. Thanks for helpin guys.

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

Expedition... I would just get something different... I'm thinking Chevy

edit: a color change is gonna make the price jump. and if your gonna get paint done then you need to get all the body work done. If I had to guess, for a decent paint job your gonna spend $5k easy

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

If you lived in sac, there is this shop owner I met he told me if I prepped my truck, for his labor and paint he would charge me 400$ which is stupid cheap for Matt black

your truck I'd just as big as mine would be about the same

Also you don't need 5k for a decent paint job when I got

my truck painted they charged me 2200 to pull all dents etc and paint.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

If you lived in sac, there is this shop owner I met he told me if I prepped my truck, for his labor and paint he would charge me 400$ which is stupid cheap for Matt black

yea i was thinkin anywhere from 1500-2000 with the body work, getting the little dings and dents out and sanding it down. I dont know if it makes a huge difference between a flat black versus a gloss black, but id rather go with the flat black.

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

Where the hell is that shop? i'll be lookin for a paint job in the near future.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Flat black = cool

Shiny Black = cool, but alot more work to make look good, just shows off flaws pretty badly, but no flaws and its on and crackin

A $400 dollar paint job will look like a $400 paint job, same with a $2000 one. To get it done right, the first time... will be $5k easy. But that's not even for a color change, that's the same color just re done. If you want to get into the door jambs, under the hood and in the trunk then its going to be more.

What is the name of the shop? are they on auburn blvd? I will paint as a side job, not through my work. For a complete $1500 plus materials :pardon: I do top notch work, and I work at the best shop in sac. I'm sure you have seen some of my stuff around sac.

Or partial trade for paint work lol im always looking to stuff.

A $400 dollar paint job will look like a $400 paint job, same with a $2000 one. To get it done right, the first time... will be $5k easy. But that's not even for a color change, that's the same color just re done. If you want to get into the door jambs, under the hood and in the trunk then its going to be more.

What is the name of the shop? are they on auburn blvd? I will paint as a side job, not through my work. For a complete $1500 plus materials :pardon: I do top notch work, and I work at the best shop in sac. I'm sure you have seen some of my stuff around sac.

dang man i would hit u up if i was anywhere close to you, but im all the way across the country

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

Where the hell is that shop? i'll be lookin for a paint job in the near future.

its a shop and i got the hook up :) this dude does rides for car shows mainly low riders with graphix and shit.i've seen a few rides he did, and i might be re doing my car sometime maybe after summer or so"once again" note this is if you prep it, obviously the more labor he has to do the more it gets but still even fresh paint under 1000 why not! ill get you a quote just PM me what you want done

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You just said that a $400 paint job is a $400 paint job. And that it would be $5 for him to get it done "right, the first time" .......but YOU will do it for $1500 <_<

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived