Sonic Electronix

Opinions for which amp I should run to power three Fi BTL 15" fully loaded subs

I am unsure which set up will work better, and decided I should just kind of get a feel for other people's opinions.

I have the electrical system to properly supply either amp, am well aware of what needs to be taken care of, only issue I am having is committing to either option. it will be going into an 03 silverado ext cab to power, like i said, 3 15" fi btls fully loaded 1ohm. either i get 3 hifonics bx2600s, one per sub, or 1 RF t4000 for all 3......

any help or suggestions, opinions or ideas appreciated

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I am unsure which set up will work better, and decided I should just kind of get a feel for other people's opinions.

I have the electrical system to properly supply either amp, am well aware of what needs to be taken care of, only issue I am having is committing to either option. it will be going into an 03 silverado ext cab to power, like i said, 3 15" fi btls fully loaded 1ohm. either i get 3 hifonics bx2600s, one per sub, or 1 RF t4000 for all 3......

any help or suggestions, opinions or ideas appreciated

proboly the hifonics amps but i wouldnt just use 1t4000 thats why i would go with the 3 highfonics amps

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

proboly the hifonics amps but i wouldnt just use 1t4000 thats why i would go with the 3 highfonics amps

yeah, but its the situation i am in. the box for the fis take up the entire back seat, from floor to glass right behind the seats, and the truck is more of a show truck. so the ceiling has been reinforced A LOT, and the amps will be mounted into the ceiling. theres not enough room for more than 1 t4000l, unless i was to stack 2 in which case id have to factor in almost 140lbs hanging upside down from the roof...

the hifonics amps will sit NICELY side byside directly above the subs...

try to get a old school amp kicker Zr1000,rockford 1100A2,etc always have had better luck with old school amps US amps makes some good shit to... i had 2 1100A2's wired up to 2 orion Hcca 15s n that shit hit soo hard very suprised...

ok...sorry, maybe it was my fault for the miscommunication, lol

i already have these amps, more actually. but these are the 2 i can not choose between. so im not really in the mood to shop around for othe amps

if i could i would have done 3 t2000s but there is no way i could mount all 3 in nicely and still make it look SEXY. i was thinking of using the t4000 for 2 of the 15s, and then maybe the t3000 for the middle sub, but even then i dont like the way it would look inside. im not going for just window cracking sound, but sexy clean loking as well.

also, if anyone else wants, i also have 5 t2000s, 2 t3000s, 2 orion hcca 5000(it is one of the new ones so unfortunately 5000 is the max..bitches, lol)

Archived