T-maxx R/c Truck..pics Added!

Well I will have a pic tonight..I have to take one so..I gotta get the kids to bed...Should be up soon...

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

It has been sitting in my shop now for about a year..It just needs cleaning up and some TLC and a motor and it should be good to go...

Edited by zaxfire69

I would but If I bought that thing my wife would string me up, I just sold my last one a few months ago, I had 6 trucks and 2 1/8th scale buggies

good luck on the sale, buritto if you buy this I have a almost brand new set of dish wheels and bowtie's (race tire) you can have, I also have some lil shit like a glow plug ignitor and charger, plugs tools and so on.

I have the glow plug igniter am not to sure about the charger...Let me go look....Plug tools..Whatever I have gets shipped with it..I don't need it anymore...I have a whole tackle box with stuff in it...I will put it in a bag to save on shipping...Unless you want the box to..

Yeah I have the Igniter with battery, just can't find the charger..Probably got misplaced when I cleaned shop out...I have extra glow plugs tools other extra parts i'll even send the old engine..Hell it might not be seized,, I just don't know shiz about what I am doing with this thing..It is way over my head..I just never had anyone that knew anything about R/c cars..I sure as hell didn't ...Still don't but sounds like you guys know...

Edited by zaxfire69

email me pics............people opver here are doing this on our time off...........i can show it around a prolly get it sold for ya!!!!!

[email protected]

J

PS reason for emailing them is cause i can't see the pics cause of our server.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I would but If I bought that thing my wife would string me up, I just sold my last one a few months ago, I had 6 trucks and 2 1/8th scale buggies

good luck on the sale, buritto if you buy this I have a almost brand new set of dish wheels and bowtie's (race tire) you can have, I also have some lil shit like a glow plug ignitor and charger, plugs tools and so on.

Maybe you should come on over and help me get my Savage running. :)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)