Sonic Electronix

all rite i got 02 silverado ext cab with a kenwood dnx7100 headunit 2 12 kicker cvr subs at 4 ohms with probox underneath seat and a 2000x2 channel Lanzar vibe amplifier (i know amp is piece of shit but i got for free) it sounds alright rite now but i want something that would set off alarms can anybody help me. they told me these subs would set off alarms is that true do i need different amp or subs or both. Any need help would be really appreciated.

Edited by chevyon24s

WOW NO ONE WANNA HELP A BROTHA OUT??????

I'll try. What are you really trying to do hear? Just set off alarms, get tickets and piss off old people? If so, cool to each its own. What are you willing to sacrfice? A good size box can easily set off some alarms and get pretty nasty loud. An under seat box for Silverados sound good but, can never get you the output your looking for. Are youwilling to lose the back seat? If so the skys the limit if not, then back to the drawing board and better get ready to spend some money.

i mean i dont need to set off alarms i was just messing around but i wanted to be heard and i cant take off back seat rite now maybe when i get my new truck. i know it can be done cause i heard plenty of trucks here in dallas that sound good as hell. if i put 2 12 pioneer shallow mount subwoofer would it sound better?

i mean i dont need to set off alarms i was just messing around but i wanted to be heard and i cant take off back seat rite now maybe when i get my new truck. i know it can be done cause i heard plenty of trucks here in dallas that sound good as hell. if i put 2 12 pioneer shallow mount subwoofer would it sound better?

Where at in Dallas man?

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

its hard to get loud under the rear seat, you have only got like 7.75 to 8" mounting dept MAX, I shoehorned 2 15's in my truck, and I bet people with 10's might be louder with a similar setup, my shit is loud in the truck, and most of the time that is good enough for me....

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill