So I was looking into flip out touch screens..

And came across this website:

http://www.epathchina.com/7-inch-touch-screen-car-dvd-player-fm-am-p-741.html#rev

What do you guys think of their products? Prices are pretty good. The reviews on the website from people who have bought from them say the products are good stuff.

As we all know, sometimes a name on a product is simply a name. Do you guys think these would be good head units to buy?

It's almost $300? That's crazy for a no name china brand.

I bought a pioneer flip out on CL for less then half that, as long as you test everything and make sure it takes cds you should be fine buying used.

Alot of those cheap ones really suck, I saw a jensen that looked just like that. Everytime it powered up the volume was at 10, which was loud as fuck. There was a weird static when you changed the volume or source.

Not a bad price for a NEW unit. Sure you could get a used one for less but then you dont know what you are getting. The display seems pretty good for a no name too. My boy has been thru like 4 no name units and they all look like straight garbage. This one looks decent.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i just bought hids from a chinese company... i like them more than my future visions lmao and there 1/8th the price... (125 shipped for bixenon and fogs) 8000k and they come with the exact same warranty... vvme.com they came quick tooo

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived