Whats the best way to pull a motor that weighs about 300 lbs without a hoist? I guess me and wL<3bass can just pick it up out but i dont wanna scratch the crap outta my front end pulling that one out and putting the new one in. I got a front end loaded about 30 miles from here but have no way to get the car there. i would use that to pull the motor but no way to get the car there... lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Whats the best way to pull a motor that weighs about 300 lbs without a hoist? I guess me and wL<3bass can just pick it up out but i dont wanna scratch the crap outta my front end pulling that one out and putting the new one in. I got a front end loaded about 30 miles from here but have no way to get the car there. i would use that to pull the motor but no way to get the car there... lol

what kind of car sometimes you can lift the front of the put it on jack stands and drop the motor from underneath

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

umm, the undertaker maybe? :lol:

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

what kind of car sometimes you can lift the front of the put it on jack stands and drop the motor from underneath

its a civic, and no jack or jackstands i have will go up high enough for it to come out the bottom, even if i could get it from the bottom, how would i get the new motor back in without scratching the hell outta my front end and getting it lines up with the mounts?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

i mean just me and him loaded it into his truck, its not that heavy at all. i mean 150 lbs a person is nothing, its just the fact that its kinda hard to pick it up past the waist because of the awkwardness of the motor.

i mean just me and him loaded it into his truck, its not that heavy at all. i mean 150 lbs a person is nothing, its just the fact that its kinda hard to pick it up past the waist because of the awkwardness of the motor.

Get a couple mates around, a bunch to lift/hold it. A few to do up bolts etc.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Get a couple mates around, a bunch to lift/hold it. A few to do up bolts etc.

the most i can have at one given time is me and 3 others, but finding the time to do it because they all work all the time is another piece of the puzzle lol

Archived