This is something to be pissed about!

My belief is if you do not speak fluent english and do not have proper legal documentation to be in the states, then u need to buy ur ass a one way ticket (not the government) or be prepared to be put on a boat in the middle of the ocean with a weeks worth of food and no fuel. Pisses me off because i got passed over by many scholarships and shit because I am a born and raised american. Had three letters come back to me stating i was no ethnically diverse enough to recieve such scholarships and now i am footing the bill of college my damn self with no help but an illegal fucking immigrant can get this shit paid for by the government. We really need to rethink our morals here and rise against this kind of rubbish. Whether this incident is old or not, This battle for our freedom and our given rights are slowly disappearing because of incidents like this. I mean why in the fuck should we be footing the bill for these illegal waste of space to be here. I live in Florida in a highly populated Spanish area and have been told numerous times that i need to learn Spanish to better communicate in my community. Each time ive heard that i give the universal FUCK YOU! Because Everyone understands what that means.

/rant

X 100000000000000000000 i could not afford to go to college, due to all my medical and credit card bills. i just couldnt, but yet thier is these fucking illegals and immigrants who get to do it for free. THATS BULLSHIT. i mean im not tryin to be racist, if you came here leagally and your legit more power to ya and good luck. i just find it bullshit that people from every other country get more pirks here than us americans do, while we have to pay for it all!!!

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Wow, I'm glad I'm not around there... If they feel that way GTFO of the United States of America. That school needs to punish the shit out of who ever did that, or if it was teacher provoked, teachers need to get a new job.

*illegal immigrants are ILLEGAL why the fuck should they get help from our government, they need to be sent back to where they came from, without any help from us, except maybe a kick in the ass to get 'em moving.

Edited by Playa Named Joe

blahblah.gif

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

X 100000000000000000000 i could not afford to go to college, due to all my medical and credit card bills. i just couldnt, but yet thier is these fucking illegals and immigrants who get to do it for free. THATS BULLSHIT. i mean im not tryin to be racist, if you came here leagally and your legit more power to ya and good luck. i just find it bullshit that people from every other country get more pirks here than us americans do, while we have to pay for it all!!!

Wow, I'm glad I'm not around there... If they feel that way GTFO of the United States of America. That school needs to punish the shit out of who ever did that, or if it was teacher provoked, teachers need to get a new job.

*illegal immigrants are ILLEGAL why the fuck should they get help from our government, they need to be sent back to where they came from, without any help from us, except maybe a kick in the ass to get 'em moving.

I hate when ppl talk shit about Immigrants being Illegal or not, If they are Illegal or not how does that hurt you???

Most Illegals that I know are hard workers, unlike some of the kids these days that just because they are born here think they have no need to work because they have the right to collect disemployment!!!!

Also its not like all of us are 100% legit!!!!

Edited by 310_cutty

For realz^^^ people crying over shit they can't control just like politics......become a politician! Kills me when people get handed everything they want all their life but still find reasons to bitch .......we are all immigrants except the Natives...yet we are so high and mighty....fucking disgusting.......

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

My belief is if you do not speak fluent english and do not have proper legal documentation to be in the states, then u need to buy ur ass a one way ticket (not the government) or be prepared to be put on a boat in the middle of the ocean with a weeks worth of food and no fuel. Pisses me off because i got passed over by many scholarships and shit because I am a born and raised american. Had three letters come back to me stating i was no ethnically diverse enough to recieve such scholarships and now i am footing the bill of college my damn self with no help but an illegal fucking immigrant can get this shit paid for by the government. We really need to rethink our morals here and rise against this kind of rubbish. Whether this incident is old or not, This battle for our freedom and our given rights are slowly disappearing because of incidents like this. I mean why in the fuck should we be footing the bill for these illegal waste of space to be here. I live in Florida in a highly populated Spanish area and have been told numerous times that i need to learn Spanish to better communicate in my community. Each time ive heard that i give the universal FUCK YOU! Because Everyone understands what that means.

/rant

I AGREE 110%, i work with almost all mexicans and they were telling me i need to learn spanish to communicate but yet they dont have to try and learn english its like WTF we live in america not mexico

Here's my thought, if they are going to protest, atleast do it the right way, come on... A school walk out? Excuse to get out of school?

mex_flag4a.jpg

Looks like they are having fun to me, no real protesting here...

I graduated a few years back and know for a fact most people use this situation to get out of class and just fuck around, they think it's a joke.