Predator(s) would destroy all

yeah i think if the predator knew he was going down he would blow everything the fuck up. Only i think thats dumb because we all know predators dont exist....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

On the talk about zombies, Resident evil is coming out with a new movie lol

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

MAY 2010 issue of Playstation Magazine.

Pgs. 26-28.

DEAD RISING 2!

I have been waiting for this for a few years... :o

pages 30-31 are a review of the remake for SPLATTERHOUSE!!!!

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

When is there 1 hr of NO Zombies in Shaun of the Dead? I must have watched that movie 20+ times, great movie

1 Movie I haven't seen mentioned,

"I'am Legend" Now them Zombies look like beasts

Now, the kind of scary part, with technology today, science and genealogy, may be possible to create a disease, some kind of warfare WMD that could get people sick, and highly contagious, hungry, emotionless, feel no physical pain and connect those with rabies. I'am sure its possible, now, or has been, but possible I'am totally sure

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

What about Quarantine? That move wasnt so bad except for the shaky ass POV look on it, kinda gay I must admit, but realistic none the less. Either way, I'll be that guy living on the roof with a cooler of beer, sniper rifle, cowboy hat, loud music, and enough supplies to last me a year. I'm thinking a Sam's Club or Wal-Mart. Kind of like the sniper from resident evil 2 except cowboy hat for shits and grins :P

Edited by dyeagain15

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Shaun of the Dead is so overrated... Over an hour without zombies, shitty quality zombies, and dry as fuck English humor. I happen to love the Queen scene though. Not saying it is bad, but HIGHLY overrated.

Poor guy....hour without zombies? Not funny? Your thinking Zombieland

When is there 1 hr of NO Zombies in Shaun of the Dead? I must have watched that movie 20+ times, great movie

1 Movie I haven't seen mentioned,

"I'am Legend" Now them Zombies look like beasts

Now, the kind of scary part, with technology today, science and genealogy, may be possible to create a disease, some kind of warfare WMD that could get people sick, and highly contagious, hungry, emotionless, feel no physical pain and connect those with rabies. I'am sure its possible, now, or has been, but possible I'am totally sure

While i agree with your Shaun statement.....i must disagree on I am Legend.....they were mutants with vampire like sun sensitivity

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

not to worried about the zombie epidemic that IS going to happen one day. there in big city's not small town's hundreds of miles from no where. if it happens around winter i'm definitely safe here in Canada lol they would freeze literally.

LOL thats what Im saying I live in a town with about 1000 ppl and I've got enough black talon rounds in my S&W 9mms and enough shells for my 12ga riot gun to take em all out

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

I love zombie movies. I mean actual ones that actually scar the shit out of you, or action packed ones. I'm not a fan of the comedy ones so much. Not really a point of a zombie movie.

Sorry, I just hooked up this onkyo receiver with some floor speakers and I'm going death right now on this LMFAO song. :o