Stallion Marauder Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 As the title says these are the new Alpine Type R's 12 to be released. Proly one of the first person that has em cause they just got released today!! 2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P) Tinted Windows Purple HID's 10000K Fog Light HID's 10000K Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp 2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's Monster Performance RCA's 0/2 Gauge Wires BIG III W/Fuse 200 Amps Custom Built Alternator Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front Xstatic Batcap 800 Back Custom Mounted Bass Knob LED's 2x License & Trunk Light BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start
n8ball2013 Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 i think you forgot to tell us anything about them. oh and you didnt list what plugs and wires are in your grocery list in your sig. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Stallion Marauder Posted April 2, 2010 Author Report Posted April 2, 2010 i think you forgot to tell us anything about them. The Subs take 600 watts rms which is s step up from last year models that only took 500 watts rms. Other then that the magnet seems to be bigger and a bit more heavier than last years models. oh and you didnt list what plugs and wires are in your grocery list in your sig. Now I dont understand if you tryna be a smart ass or tryna slam my sig..I try keeping it all car audio related YA HURD?..If its really that long then we can start a poll on this thread for ppl like you that get stained when you see my sig.. 2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P) Tinted Windows Purple HID's 10000K Fog Light HID's 10000K Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp 2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's Monster Performance RCA's 0/2 Gauge Wires BIG III W/Fuse 200 Amps Custom Built Alternator Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front Xstatic Batcap 800 Back Custom Mounted Bass Knob LED's 2x License & Trunk Light BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start
BigPimpin91 Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 Now I dont understand if you tryna be a smart ass or tryna slam my sig..I try keeping it all car audio related YA HURD?..If its really that long then we can start a poll on this thread for ppl like you that get stained when you see my sig.. I had a hard time deciphering that. What he means is you've got a really long signature. LoL BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BeatBox Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 Double post fail OT: Very nice, how long was the wait to get them? pre ordered them?
Stallion Marauder Posted April 2, 2010 Author Report Posted April 2, 2010 Double post fail OT: Very nice, how long was the wait to get them? pre ordered them? Just put it like this, Not too many shops have em in yet.. I had to drive a hour away to Wisconsin to pick em up as they just arrived at the shop today. 2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P) Tinted Windows Purple HID's 10000K Fog Light HID's 10000K Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp 2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's Monster Performance RCA's 0/2 Gauge Wires BIG III W/Fuse 200 Amps Custom Built Alternator Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front Xstatic Batcap 800 Back Custom Mounted Bass Knob LED's 2x License & Trunk Light BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start
BeatBox Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 Just put it like this, Not too many shops have em in yet.. I had to drive a hour away to Wisconsin to pick em up as they just arrived at the shop today. yeah shit if its worth it i wouldnt mind driving a few hrs to get the good shit! specially something no one has YET!
Coolwazabi Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 looks good, wondering if they'll handle the power like the previous version
elastic Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 where can i buy the new gen? looks good! my 15 L7 build my youtube channel with lots of L7 videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.