Sonic Electronix

Pioneer woofer auction FAIL

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-stereos/Subwoofers/11-17/auction-279702601.htm check out the questions at the bottom... :rofl:

I wish these people could learn, it's sad when they are this way.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Your right, these people are downright sad. Ahaha, 2 pioneer subs will drain the battery? Nah, I don't think so. And that Soundstream sub can do up to 1.0khz? Pretty damn high for a SUBWOOFER. And I cracked up when the guy said his "150rms" 10" subs can do around 50,000 watts max? Lol, he pulled that out of the hat. What an idiot. :rofl:

Funky Pups are the bees knees.

Why just the other day I saw some guy hitting a 162.8 with 2!

RE fan fo life!

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Wouldn't it would be so awesome if everyone could just blast their systems and not get a ticket? :D

You read/interpreted wrong...he was making a joke about the peak ratings...

"rated at 150w rms so I guess you could say they are about 50000w Max or whatever other number you want to pull out of the hat."

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-stereos/Subwoofers/11-17/auction-279702601.htm check out the questions at the bottom... :rofl:

I wish these people could learn, it's sad when they are this way.

im replying to the quote on the bottome about the subs draining the batt....i just sold my pioneer ts-w3002d2 12"s last night and i did have alot of drainage but im pretty sure it was my amps doin the draining (2 hifonics brutusbxi1608ds,factory moonsoon amp and a jenson 400)but the sub def pound and it seem like when i turned 1 amp off it was almost as loud as both subs ....so id say 1 of these subs will do the job for really nice bass(not spl )but like i said i dont see the subs drainin the batt...(but i may not know what im talkin about...wtf?...lol)any way good luck with the trade!

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

You read/interpreted wrong...he was making a joke about the peak ratings...

"rated at 150w rms so I guess you could say they are about 50000w Max or whatever other number you want to pull out of the hat."

Noooo, I know it was a joke. :P Just a pathetic one. And when I'm buying something I don't want to joke around with the info. :P I guess I'm just too serious when it comes to buying. XD

Funky Pups are the bees knees.

Why just the other day I saw some guy hitting a 162.8 with 2!

RE fan fo life!

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Wouldn't it would be so awesome if everyone could just blast their systems and not get a ticket? :D

"can be herd running" <----WTF does that mean?????

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Archived