8000k for both... buddy has future visions in his blazer... and these are brighter than his future's night time pics... tomorrow lol

all the pics where taken at an abandoned hospital site... those houses where part of the crazy people administration lol... i moved cones and barbed wire to get to those parts

I always wonder where people find these deserted places rofl.. closest place I can find is at the airport (small airport)

Off topic what do have done to your mach 1?

right now just tune 4.10s flowmaster 40's but i am doing either a turbo setup (hellion) or putting a 4v 5.4 in it... and then turboing it... i just ordered eibach sport line kit and 10 inch fr500s for the back and the 8.5's in the front(black chrome) but after that i dont want to do anything more

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

right now just tune 4.10s flowmaster 40's but i am doing either a turbo setup (hellion) or putting a 4v 5.4 in it... and then turboing it... i just ordered eibach sport line kit and 10 inch fr500s for the back and the 8.5's in the front(black chrome) but after that i dont want to do anything more

ill call bullshit now. you know how this works by now . you do one thing. and its cool then next thing you know its not enough and you need to do another. Wash rinse repeat. until you have soemthing that the average person asks why you did that to a perfectly good car.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ill call bullshit now. you know how this works by now . you do one thing. and its cool then next thing you know its not enough and you need to do another. Wash rinse repeat. until you have soemthing that the average person asks why you did that to a perfectly good car.

umm cool? what do i have to prove to you? i have a 5.4 sitting i can slap it in tomorrow.. but im turboing either way... hellion has a nice hell razor kit that would fit perfectly with my plan... just wait and watch... i guess thats all i can say... its not gunna be an overnight thing... but as of right now thats my plans... yes my car does have tune 4.10s and exhaust dont believe me ill take pics of what i can..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

now u need to update ur signature picture too one with ur hids

i doo too lol i gotta edit one...

edit on the mods...

as of tonight my mom is willing to pay for rims lower kenne bell and headers... ( a yellow mach showed up that had a old as fuck kenne bell and started talking shit to me and her) that pissed her off biiiiig time...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

umm cool? what do i have to prove to you? i have a 5.4 sitting i can slap it in tomorrow.. but im turboing either way... hellion has a nice hell razor kit that would fit perfectly with my plan... just wait and watch... i guess thats all i can say... its not gunna be an overnight thing... but as of right now thats my plans... yes my car does have tune 4.10s and exhaust dont believe me ill take pics of what i can..

i think you misread or took it the wrong way. What i was talking about is the part where you said this is all I'm doing. You know once you do it you're like damn this is cool I'm totally happy with it. couple weeks go by and it doesnt have the same impact so you start contemplating more upgrades. Then you upgrade and you are happy again for a while. You start to get used to it. And then you start planning on a new upgrade. Once you start upgrading you know you can't stop. Thats what I meant. Not taking shots at you or that you don't have what you say you have.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i think you misread or took it the wrong way. What i was talking about is the part where you said this is all I'm doing. You know once you do it you're like damn this is cool I'm totally happy with it. couple weeks go by and it doesnt have the same impact so you start contemplating more upgrades. Then you upgrade and you are happy again for a while. You start to get used to it. And then you start planning on a new upgrade. Once you start upgrading you know you can't stop. Thats what I meant. Not taking shots at you or that you don't have what you say you have.

Yeah, I thought this is what you meant.. then I got all confused when he said what he did and thought "I" took it wrong so I didn't say anything o.O :shrug:

o ok sorry my mistake.. but no thats really all i want lol.. i dont want to roll cage it or twist the frame... so ill just buy another one if thats what i want...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

i doo too lol i gotta edit one...

edit on the mods...

as of tonight my mom is willing to pay for rims lower kenne bell and headers... ( a yellow mach showed up that had a old as fuck kenne bell and started talking shit to me and her) that pissed her off biiiiig time...

sick lol ur mom is buying u all that damm wish my mom cared about cars like urs

and a kenne bell is a blower right ??

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived