Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

Seeing you are giving stuff away! Do you want to buy me a sheet of MDF and stuff to glass my doors? lol j/k Someday, I wont be so broke! (Wife out of work till next school year medical leave) :( I just need a better job!

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Hey man... i like your work. you're thinking of some creative shit that you dont see everyday. I myself am starting off at a small system, 1 Alpine Type E in a slot port box, still looking for an amp. But, i do have a spreadsheet and diagram drawn out for 2 18's, all out hifonics, pioneer, and Fi.

Very cool job you got goin here. I like it. B)

I have heard good things about alpine, my hu is alpine and i have had VERY little trouble with it you will enjoy that. I wish i could say these were my ideas but sadly these are things i have seen over this forum and liked. I appreciate the compliment tremendously.

You lucky guy!

Some nice pics too :good: . It's a nice DD, makes me want to get my DCs even more :peepwall:

Progressing well, and good idea with the sonotube :good:

Thanks man that means a lot you like it. And yeah man hop on those DCs and take pics.

I remember what it was like as a kid without a job building a system, so my buddy gave me this amp I'm gonna see if it works and if it does you can have it just pay for shipping. And it came with an old pioneer amp you can have that too.

If you are still willing to let me have these then i am very interested just let me know i will pm you after this comment.

a nice tercel hard to come by man, gonna be a nice set up once u get it done. keep us posted ;)

Thanks a bunch i appreciate it and yeah i hope so. I will certainly keep posted just hope to get more traffic.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Honestly the only reason i am making this box is because of the people on this site, i love all the feed back. If you have any advice i will love to hear it.

Moar pics:

Corners with bondo without sanding,

bondo.jpg

bondo1.jpg

After sanding plus great stuff,

bondo1-1.jpg

bondo2.jpg

I put plastic on the corners so i can put the top board on to put weight on while the glue dries,

bondo4-1.jpg

bondo3.jpg

My gheto version of making sure things dry square,

bondo4.jpg

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Looking real good man

Thanks , my plans for tomorrow are to drill holes for the sub and the holes for the vc leads. Then start working on the things that will go on the sides to make it look nice. Then i gatta hit up walmart and get more carpet.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Thanks man that means a lot you like it. And yeah man hop on those DCs and take pics.

Need monies first :P

Keep it up :) Can't wait for some vids of this :good:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I'm glad to see that you upgraded your equipment! Your Tercel reminds me of my Celica for my first car. I started off using telephone wire to hook my amp up. Yes, telephone wire from the battery to the 70 watt amp. It was my dad's idea and get this --- he's been an electrician for over 25 years. There was like 4 strands of wire in all lol. The next day we went and got a 15" speaker from the pawn shop. I build my box out of plywood and put the speaker in the box and put it in the car. I found out that the speaker was busted. After that, I was so upset but then I did like you did, I went for it and just got me a really nice Elemental Designs subwoofer and a JBL BP1200.1 and built a great ported box for it. It only lasted about a week because I didn't take the time to set my amp gains correctly. I finally got better at car audio. It just took over my life lol, and next thing I know, I got a job and started getting better and better equipment, learning everything I could, setting state records and bringing home trophies.

BluX

2001 Ford Explorer Sport

• Mach 5 MJ-18 (4 Ohm)
  • Alpine MRP-M1000
  • Alpine 9813

Need monies first :P

Keep it up :) Can't wait for some vids of this :good:

You and me both man, on both comments haha.

I'm glad to see that you upgraded your equipment! Your Tercel reminds me of my Celica for my first car. I started off using telephone wire to hook my amp up. Yes, telephone wire from the battery to the 70 watt amp. It was my dad's idea and get this --- he's been an electrician for over 25 years. There was like 4 strands of wire in all lol. The next day we went and got a 15" speaker from the pawn shop. I build my box out of plywood and put the speaker in the box and put it in the car. I found out that the speaker was busted. After that, I was so upset but then I did like you did, I went for it and just got me a really nice Elemental Designs subwoofer and a JBL BP1200.1 and built a great ported box for it. It only lasted about a week because I didn't take the time to set my amp gains correctly. I finally got better at car audio. It just took over my life lol, and next thing I know, I got a job and started getting better and better equipment, learning everything I could, setting state records and bringing home trophies.

Wow man, yeah i used to have a bunch of house speakers sitting in my back seat. I can't wait to get a good job and get good equipment. I don't know about competitions, thats wonderful that you have set records that is awesome, but competitions stress me out and i don't do well with stress. Thanks for giving my log a look i appreciate your time. I love to hear peoples stories, and if you have any advice i would love to hear anything.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived