Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

hey man props for posting up your tercel... everyone has got to start somewhere... regardless of budget, build clean build smart and take pride in what you do... thats all that really matters here...

if you plan to upgrade, try looking into foreverbumpn's tut on how to make a T-line... id say those are the best box you can build for budget woofers.

Car audio is 10% equipment 90% design/build quality.

Heck if you get a sundown SA-8 or E8v2 and build a proper T-Line box and get an amp to properly power it, you can be louder than your friends and your sister. lol...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Haha how do you think i got that Alpine iva w200

Thats a $900 product from ebay

the car is worth $700

im no idiot i would never repay for the car for a hu.

i just got really really lucky =P

and if i wall its gonna be in a bravada

get the bravada :P imagine their faces when you drive up with a wall pounding 160! Using some SMD's and 20K :)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I love these Tercels! they are bad ass, not alot of power but id drive this over a prius!

yeah is not he loudest system but i see your willing to get your hands dirty to improve it, those cuts are epic(picture of the box)

ill be watching this build!

hey man props for posting up your tercel... everyone has got to start somewhere... regardless of budget, build clean build smart and take pride in what you do... thats all that really matters here...

if you plan to upgrade, try looking into foreverbumpn's tut on how to make a T-line... id say those are the best box you can build for budget woofers.

Heck if you get a sundown SA-8 or E8v2 and build a proper T-Line box and get an amp to properly power it, you can be louder than your friends and your sister. lol...

He's already beating his friends and his sister. I wasn't knocking him if thats what you thought I was doing, just giving him inspiration :P

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Hey man thanks for the regaurds and i researched t lines recently the guy who drew up the plans mentioned it but my subs don't have enough specs. For now i am looking to save some money and get a new car or something this box was just something to do for the break. This is my first build ever so i am still learning my next setup will be clean and smart. And believe it or now i am louder than all of my friends' systems i know this because i put in all my friends systems, and have driven my sisters car =P

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

get the bravada :P imagine their faces when you drive up with a wall pounding 160! Using some SMD's and 20K :)

Haha yeah and i will have unicorns flying over head and a body made of gold =P

I love these Tercels! they are bad ass, not alot of power but id drive this over a prius!

yeah is not he loudest system but i see your willing to get your hands dirty to improve it, those cuts are epic(picture of the box)

ill be watching this build!

Haha thanks man i plan on throwing some body filler on everywhere and sanding for a little while, should be gluing a little tomorrow.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Hell yeah! gotta have the unicorns! and the gold body! lol

Did you know there is a (now its pretty old) ferrari that actually came with a gold insulated engine bay?

I learned that one day on Topgear and i was like O.O

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Hey man thanks for the regaurds and i researched t lines recently the guy who drew up the plans mentioned it but my subs don't have enough specs. For now i am looking to save some money and get a new car or something this box was just something to do for the break. This is my first build ever so i am still learning my next setup will be clean and smart. And believe it or now i am louder than all of my friends' systems i know this because i put in all my friends systems, and have driven my sisters car =P

i believe you, a proper built box will out preform any prefab/random box...

another tip... read... ALOT...lol... there is 87 pages of builds here, go through older builds, get ideas and learn from others mistakes... there's a ton of info around here...

good luck with your future builds man

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Did you know there is a (now its pretty old) ferrari that actually came with a gold insulated engine bay?

I learned that one day on Topgear and i was like O.O

Well, thats pretty damn awesome! I think you should put that in your car, it will complete the wall!

Archived