BluX Posted May 3, 2010 Report Posted May 3, 2010 She was in the car all day and all yesterday, so she knows about the bass already so i thought if i didn't scare her then why bother. Next time i will find a girl who knows nothing. Thanks man, and you saw the cookies? haha i didn't even know they were in the vid=P And i saw your vids and damn man thats awesome for one sub, i wish i could make anything move in my car. I am thinking about taking the old tens and throwing them in my back seat and doing a demo for kicks and giggles. yea haha. its a lot better now since i redid the box. u kept me motivated too lol got to admit that! how many watts r u sending to ur sub again? BluX 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Mach 5 MJ-18 (4 Ohm) Alpine MRP-M1000 Alpine 9813
EclipseChris Posted May 3, 2010 Author Report Posted May 3, 2010 yea haha. its a lot better now since i redid the box. u kept me motivated too lol got to admit that! how many watts r u sending to ur sub again? Pyle papers say like 800 rms to it, ish, i'd have to look for the manual again. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted May 3, 2010 Author Report Posted May 3, 2010 I believe i skimmed over it really quickly but you can kinda see the existence of the BCP Designs vynils on the back seat windows. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
c_stud Posted May 3, 2010 Report Posted May 3, 2010 looks good just needing moar powa 1998 Nissan 200sx NOW: Dex-p98r head Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers Skar SK1500.1 3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63
EclipseChris Posted May 3, 2010 Author Report Posted May 3, 2010 looks good just needing moar powa Yeah man tell me about it i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
BluX Posted May 3, 2010 Report Posted May 3, 2010 yo, just put up a new video compilation, check it out http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/76862-mj-18-video-compilation-updated/ BluX 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Mach 5 MJ-18 (4 Ohm) Alpine MRP-M1000 Alpine 9813
bassl0va Posted May 3, 2010 Report Posted May 3, 2010 With a nice amp that can get it moving, it will slap! Looks real nice , I can't wait to carpet my box, it looks budget ATM . My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
EclipseChris Posted May 4, 2010 Author Report Posted May 4, 2010 yo, just put up a new video compilation, check it out http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/76862-mj-18-video-compilation-updated/ I looked at it, it looks awesome man i bet it sounds great. Keep it up. With a nice amp that can get it moving, it will slap! Looks real nice , I can't wait to carpet my box, it looks budget ATM . Aww hit up walmart they have like 19 sq ft for like 9 dollars, thats what i used. And i got an update so here goes Went to best buy because they are throwing away their rf stuff apparently, so i got a number of things, installed them and when i tested i almost crapped myself. And finally, i came home from school and found this i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted May 4, 2010 Author Report Posted May 4, 2010 I also have a new video lemme know what you think. It may be to early to add it so i will double check it still works in a few mins. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
c_stud Posted May 4, 2010 Report Posted May 4, 2010 what'd ya buy? and why crap yourself? 1998 Nissan 200sx NOW: Dex-p98r head Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers Skar SK1500.1 3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.