Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

What about your new gf? (sorry if i ruined the surprise)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

What about your new gf? (sorry if i ruined the surprise)

Haha you wanted your 601th post that bad?! :lol:

Kidding.

Yes, to anyone who cares, i am going out with Alexandra, the girl who showed up in 2 of my vids. The girl i scared =P

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Lol no....well maybe lol nah man its cool...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

hahaha, oh and i was wondering... do you think forevrbumpin will have recone kits for my q powers? Im thinking quad platinum 1ohms :rofl:

Quad 0.25ohm coils 8)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Haha what did you do a sealed box? :noob::lol:

It deff moves a lil, put my shirt in the door once and it moves a lil. i need a new pretty girl and i will make a vid.

I think you missed the bit about the 147dB. Didn't move shirts for sh!t and it did over 140 @ 29hz.

If yours even pulls a 137 I'll be suitably impressed.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

hahaha, oh and i was wondering... do you think forevrbumpin will have recone kits for my q powers? Im thinking quad platinum 1ohms :rofl:

I dont know if he has ready made recone kits but im sure he could throw something together that would fit them.

Quad 0.25ohm coils 8)

That would be kool, cept i don't have an amp to power those no matter how i wire it =P

I think you missed the bit about the 147dB. Didn't move shirts for sh!t and it did over 140 @ 29hz.

If yours even pulls a 137 I'll be suitably impressed.

Haha trust me i didn't miss anything that you wrote. I saw a vid of a sealed wall build that moved hair, so i thought maybe it is up there db wise

And if i get a 130 i will be happy. To be honest i am very happy with how i have it right now.

I dont know if he has ready made recone kits but im sure he could throw something together that would fit them.

:lol::orly3:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I should post a thread for my Tercel, finally was able to modify the trunk to fit my 4cuft fox for my FI BL in the trunk shit get's loud...now all I need is a shit ton of sound deadener and then maybe a wall?

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

Archived