EclipseChris Posted June 25, 2010 Author Report Posted June 25, 2010 tell her to quit holding out and hook a youngster up all the cool kids are doing it haha shes been there done that, i havn't though. And notice i said ex gf in the vid. P.S you should pull some of your moderator strings and help me get a UBL :pardon: i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
bassl0va Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 Cool vid When's it going to be metered My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
EclipseChris Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 Cool vid When's it going to be metered When you fix that dub! :rofl: Haha idk, apparently theres gonna be a show or something near maybe if i get my exhaust fixed i may go down there. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
n8ball2013 Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 When you fix that dub! :rofl: Haha idk, apparently theres gonna be a show or something near maybe if i get my exhaust fixed i may go down there. when is this. I got some level 3s on the way and I can always throw an orion in for some juice. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Freshman6969 Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 when is this. I got some level 3s on the way and I can always throw an orion in for some juice. orion iz deh bestest , but chris i think you should hit up carilse in augest 6-8, ill most likly be there and TDH is rolling deep from what ive heard , and lansdale thats more towrds jersey right? Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
bassl0va Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 When you fix that dub! :rofl: Haha idk, apparently theres gonna be a show or something near maybe if i get my exhaust fixed i may go down there. Shit! I better hurry up and glue it cause it looks like everybody wants to see what this meters! I might just buy some glue from a local store for twice the price and get it out of the way. Whats wrong with the exhaust? My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
EclipseChris Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 when is this. I got some level 3s on the way and I can always throw an orion in for some juice. Ill ask my friend in just a minute and ill pm you any info i get. Its supposed to be held by some electronic store on the 309 near 5 point next to starbucks. Dunno where the show will be. orion iz deh bestest , but chris i think you should hit up carilse in augest 6-8, ill most likly be there and TDH is rolling deep from what ive heard , and lansdale thats more towrds jersey right? Ehh carilse, i went one year and hated it. And this summer is going to be solely for working and getting myself outta the red. If i get a ride up there or something maybe but im gonna be working like all week every week all summer. Lansdale is near Jersry, home of the best high school ever. NORTH PENN ALL THE WAY!! Shit! I better hurry up and glue it cause it looks like everybody wants to see what this meters! I might just buy some glue from a local store for twice the price and get it out of the way. Whats wrong with the exhaust? I have a major leak in the pipe from the header to the cat. Its RIGHT in front of the cat too so its just droning and annoying. Good thing i have bass to cover it. And yeah i need this bish meterd. Maybe after i turn the box around seal it and ditch my rear seats. Vids anyone? i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
n8ball2013 Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 Ive never been to carlisle but have been to a few dropjawmag shows down south. its much more fun to go when you know folks trust me. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
EclipseChris Posted June 27, 2010 Author Report Posted June 27, 2010 Ive never been to carlisle but have been to a few dropjawmag shows down south. its much more fun to go when you know folks trust me. I bet it is, when i went it was for a school field trip so i knew a bunch of people and had my dad with me which was kool. But it was a few months before i even got into the car audio scene so i guess i overlooked all the loud cars. I focused more on the far out raced out import cars like the sylvia with a huge turbo pushing like 700 horses that was for sale for like 26k. I need to find a show to go to, maybe Ed will give me a taste of a real system. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Freshman6969 Posted June 27, 2010 Report Posted June 27, 2010 I bet it is, when i went it was for a school field trip so i knew a bunch of people and had my dad with me which was kool. But it was a few months before i even got into the car audio scene so i guess i overlooked all the loud cars. I focused more on the far out raced out import cars like the sylvia with a huge turbo pushing like 700 horses that was for sale for like 26k. I need to find a show to go to, maybe Ed will give me a taste of a real system. see if you can get ahold of him to get a demo on trippis hummer thens what i plan to do but ill be rolling to trippis, but yeah im in central jersey so im not to far, if your ever over here hit me up ill meet up with you Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.