Sonic Electronix

I have 00 gmc jimmy and recently bought a MissigLinkAudio module. i was wondering how would i go about to wiring this?

This is what my engine way looks like....

Lot+Pics+June+12+08+063.jpg

The MLA has...

Plug in and out for alternator

black ground wire

yellow wire

I think i would just plugg the plug into this and then to my alternator, and then ground, and the yellow to the battery. and flip the switch and BAM should be good RIGHT?

Ive never had to wire one up, any help would be appreciated THANKS!

check to make sure the yellow wire is constant or switched power first, my MLA was one of the old ones that didn't have the plugs on it so it was hard wire everything.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

cool...i think its constant, bc it has the little switch on the actual module and thats where it would switch on and off....but im not 100% i dont wanna fuck it up, figured id ask first :pardon:

thanks jessie! i forgot to ask you lol yeah i emailed chris from MLA and he explained on how to wire it, i got a reply on easter sunday! thanks

I have the older one I guess since it's got no switch, but when I bought it the wires were strippped he told me just to strip my wires and combine these with the alt wires there is two yellow and one ground sounds kind of sketch but I'll see once I get my dc alt in

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived