Is my moms motherboard toast?

Try using a wired USB mouse. Using a wireless one is just one more potential issue. If you have a wired one, you can easily tell if the issue is the USB port or the driver on the computer.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Try using a wired USB mouse. Using a wireless one is just one more potential issue. If you have a wired one, you can easily tell if the issue is the USB port or the driver on the computer.

i fail at reading.......................i didnt see wireless, you deffinitly want the manufactures drivers lol

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Ok, I tried unplugging it and plugging it in the same port and still no luck. I brought over my old wired keyboard (mini din) and tried so see if I could do alt tab or something but that did work either.

The motherboard is a Mach Speed p4mst-890

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Should be a button on the bottom of the mouse.. press that button and it will sync with the wireless device.

Should be a button on the bottom of the mouse.. press that button and it will sync with the wireless device.

I did try that, I did it exactly as it said. Press the button on the receiver first and then the button on the mouse, nothing happened

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

I did try that, I did it exactly as it said. Press the button on the receiver first and then the button on the mouse, nothing happened

is there a light on the mouse? Try different battery in the mouse?

is there a light on the mouse? Try different battery in the mouse?

two different sets of new batteries, the optical doesnt shine red like all the others but on the bottom it says invisible optical so idk, no light tho

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

two different sets of new batteries, the optical doesnt shine red like all the others but on the bottom it says invisible optical so idk, no light tho

opticals show lights. lasers dont. my laser is invisible. like hotdog said, you have to sync them first before they even start to work. read the manjewal (manual) on how to sync them.

Edited by Kranny