best way to pre-pair for doing a lot of push ups

important thing is to control continuous breathing and dont stop or slow down once you do it kills you. shoulda done Marine Corps instead tho to start :P lol

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

just do pushups all day long.

whenever you can

Been there and done that.

In a week I went from doing 15 to 90 in 2 min.

At my peak in basic, I was doing 103pushups and 94 situps.

thats only 60 days of training.

Just get busy man, it can be done.

And you have a pretty good start.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

well id rather do somthing better then the marines sorry not bashing but anyone can get into the marines I'd rather do Combat Control in the Air Force Due to the fact that the Air Force gets me certified with everything i need in the First year im in . Instead of taking 6 years todo

well id rather do somthing better then the marines sorry not bashing but anyone can get into the marines I'd rather do Combat Control in the Air Force Due to the fact that the Air Force gets me certified with everything i need in the First year im in . Instead of taking 6 years todo

lol naahhhh Marines are the best its proven lol and no not anyone can make it you must be friends with some army dudes :). i dont know what you want certified for but no elistment in usmc is 6 years. so are you planning on just doing your 4 then out i take it?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

do push ups to failure every morning and every night...no exceptions.

Do sit ups every morning and every night.

no need to do other things.

I can do 60-70 right now and started at around 20-30...just do it every day and trust me it will work.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived