best way to pre-pair for doing a lot of push ups

Alright so im enlisting in the Air Force to do Combat Control which is part of the special ops .

i need to pass the physical to get the job and i need to do

Two 20-meter under water swims

500-meter surface swim in 14:00

1.5 mile run in 10:45

6 pull ups in one minute

45 sit ups/crunches (hands behind head) in 2 minutes

45 push ups in 2 minutes

Im a great swimmer ive done my schools swim team for the past five years so thats no worry i can run a mile ine 5min 45 secs and my sit ups i can do 54 in a min. I'm trying to better my self for push up and pull ups i tested myself last night and did 55 push ups yes its more then 45 but i want to get at least 60 for push ups and ill do 6 pull ups id like more but i can push 6 of them

so what im asking is what are some tricks to getting ready to do a good amount of push ups in a 2 min period i do about 30 push ups a night any help guys ?

doing diamonds have always helped me, starting off like 5 10 15 20 15 10 5 with a 10 second rest in between or give or take, diamonds are pretty rough though..

with situps, flutter kicks, uhh, crunches pauses between situps so you go up, half down, back up, with a pause on the half down with a good 10 second pause holding half way up.. really works out

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yeah ive seen an improve ment since monday on me doing 30 a night its been easier todo and yeah ima do a few diamond ones too. ive been training with my friend but he did his physical for Pararesue and did 120 push ups in two mins but hes also on pills that make him jacked as hell not roids though lol im all natural till friday im starting some suppliments for a month so i dont get to into taking them

yeah ive seen an improve ment since monday on me doing 30 a night its been easier todo and yeah ima do a few diamond ones too. ive been training with my friend but he did his physical for Pararesue and did 120 push ups in two mins but hes also on pills that make him jacked as hell not roids though lol im all natural till friday im starting some suppliments for a month so i dont get to into taking them

Bench pressing seemed to help the most with me the more I bench the easier push ups have become throughout the years...

steven.jpg

steroids

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------