My Diesel Burnout

What ratio did it have and what are you going to?

What about a posi or a locker?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Edge tuner? I think so, you ever want some tips on some great power adders lmk, I've built quite a few 600 plus hp psd's

Banks exaust

edge evolution

airraid intake

this week getting the rearend re-done to 4.88

i was told a custom program was better than any one ordered online. but i keep changing things and upgrading i'm sort of waiting till i level out before i go to a custom one

custom tunes make a hell of a difference, when you come into some money id get rid of that edge evo, get a sct livewire then call innovative diesel, tell him what your wanting and how you drive etc, he will send you 3 tunes for your driving style...lots of people call their tunes "custom" but until you talk to someone and they get to know you and your truck its just a file sent from a big folder

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

custom tunes make a hell of a difference, when you come into some money id get rid of that edge evo, get a sct livewire then call innovative diesel, tell him what your wanting and how you drive etc, he will send you 3 tunes for your driving style...lots of people call their tunes "custom" but until you talk to someone and they get to know you and your truck its just a file sent from a big folder

I second this! I had a sct on my 03 6.0. Your is the 7.3 but they still tune these things. Innovative diesel was the best people in the diesel community! If something wasn't right they fixed it. They would even have some things to me the next day! Customer service is out of this world! SCT will blow the edge out of the water!!!

03 350Z