ahahahaha gay guys are hilarious

I have this gay friend and just by talking to him you wouldn't know that he's gay. But the other day at work he was bitching about this one guy, and I swear the queen came out. It was awesome.

your WVs showing :ehh: ....

I thought it was pretty funny....find it funnier how people can find this stuff :pardon:

same thing i was thinking. sometimes their is the weirdest shit on youtube.

wow, seriously, stfu...i hate when ppl say shit like "i'm not talking about black ppl, I mean black ppl who don't do shit with their lives". You ARE talking about black ppl dumbass...EVERY race has ppl like that, its called "LAZY"...ignorant ppl SMH...

x2 on that one

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

haha i hate the shit out of gay people but that was pretty funny, dudes pretty dramatic though,

me personally i hate scratched cd's (who the fuck uses cd's anymore) traffic, and most mexicans (illegals only)

Ha ha I also hate the shit outta gay people and illegal mexicans

steven.jpg

lmfaoooo im still laughing thats great!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

x2 on that one

chill your all's coolaid lol it was 5 AM and i was half asleep, and how you stated it "every race has people like that" is what i meant, i just couldnt find a word for it to describe it.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

chill your all's coolaid lol it was 5 AM and i was half asleep, and how you stated it "every race has people like that" is what i meant, i just couldnt find a word for it to describe it.

RIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTT lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Reminds me of my friend. Hes vaguely gay but when he gets going HOLY CRAP run for your life.

He also calls people fggts. Which is hilarious.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

things i hate is when the ex gf who is "engaged" cant come up with a reason except "..............." as to why she thinks adding me on afcebook again may have been a bad idea when we both already know why she did.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg