Chedder & Horseradish chips!!!!!!

I had just bought a bag of HERR's chedder and horseradish chips to try.................I LOVE EM, but holy fuck!!!! My mouth is on fire!! Someone try these out, and you'll see what i'm talking about....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

from the look of ur avi are u a paramedic?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

from the look of ur avi are u a paramedic?

NREMT-I certified/licensed

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

NREMT-I certified/licensed

Im national registered EMT I, soon to be starting school for national registered EMT-P :drinks:

So what all that means is im an EMT on the intermediate level (can push certain drugs, intubate with combi-tube, but can't to ET tube intubations, chest decomps, etc..... Once a paramedic, i'll be under our counties doctor orders. A paramedic is really an "outpatient" doctor TBH... Hell some of the medics that I work with are MUCH smarter then the docs we bring our patients into! CRAZY.... Once im a medic, and finished with that 2 years of schooling, I'm going to start my NPQ2 to start the "Fire" side of things....

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

ya i wanted to get into fire n rescue type field but i aint got my ged yet so they wont let me take it, im in good with local fd but i dnt think they will let me work wit em due to i aint took the class yet, i got enough emergency lights to be volunteer firefighter but aint licensed to be one

anyways good luck with it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I had just bought a bag of HERR's chedder and horseradish chips to try.................I LOVE EM, but holy fuck!!!! My mouth is on fire!! Someone try these out, and you'll see what i'm talking about....

Are these the chips you speak of....

Kettle-Cheddar-Horseradish.jpg