Bassrace at 30hz

WHO REALLY CARES? Decaf's shit is great for crushing kids @ stop lights and scaring little Asian ladies.

:good:

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Technically, Decaf's stuff is Bass Race Illegal. :P

Depending on how much head room you have, try Gorilla Zoe - Do What We Wanna.

It jumps every 10 or so seconds.

* The program material being played must originate from a source unit that is specifically designed for installation and operation in a 12-Volt auto sound environment. This includes cassette decks, CD players and changers, DVD players and changers, VCR's and VCP's, MP3 units, AM / FM / Satellite radio tuners, and any other playback device that is specifically designed for installation and operation in a 12-Volt auto sound environment.

* The program material must consist of music. No "test tones" are permitted. Test tones "camoflaged" as music or "songs" that are advertised as music but are, in fact, test tones will not be permitted in competition.

* The program media may be from a commercial source (such as a CD you purchase) or a custom, homemade recording.

technically anything that i added notes too are illegal, but anything else would be classified under custom, home recording... i mean come on, you of all people know u can basically make a song out of all sine waves with a few hats and snares and some bells or horns and bingo, its custom but should be illegal... but what differentiates that from DJ Billy of Bass Mechaniks (i dont compete yet really so those might be outlawed)

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I just downloaded some a few days ago, and my life hasn't been the same since, hah, good work Decaf, I love every song I hear from you.

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

At finals we do ask you use commercially available songs that anyone can get. Custom home made CD leaves to much room for interpretation but to be safe at multi point events don't use modified songs and have the original on hand on a CD if any questions arise from the officiating staff or other competitors.

With that said here is a song that does well at 28 hz and its completely legal. (Bass Connection=Play with fire=28hz) and (Soulja Boy-Rubberbands=33hz(within 1hz)

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

• 2 weeks later...

oops forgot aout this thread but what zip if u member is rubberbands in? and what about hotel by r kelly?

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.