DC Sound Lab

DC vinyls...got flat white and flat black hit me up!

heres the first couple i pumped out they are on the small side for my cutter its made for biggg stuff as its 34" with a 2" blade offset so like 30-32 inches useable.

Let me know what you think, im just using the vinyl that came with it right now testing blade pressures and speeds out...

if you want anything done, send me something black and white and ill see what i can do...whatever is black filled in will be the sticker.

IMAGE_050.jpg

IMAGE_054.jpg

IMAGE_053.jpg

IMAGE_056.jpg

im using masking tape right now but ill get some transfer tape when i get money to order different colors, i have this sky blue and some dark/forest green to play with..

POST UP SOME stuff im outta ideas. :clapping:

Edited by mr.p

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Preston, I'm going to hit u up for some white ones and then the sky blue. Let me know when your ready home boy

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

www.gogsg.com this is one of the suppliers we used at the sign shop i ran for a few years. should have everything you need there color and material wise. try oracal vinyls, just as good as 3m but with a better price point. and your machine should use the 30" rolls when you order vinyl.

for transfer tape, we used r tape. on that website the vinyl stuff is under digital solutions.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

try www.brandsoftheworld.com lots of good stuff there to play with. if you have questions shoot me a pm, i'll do what i can to give ya a hand!

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

IMAGE_058.jpg

IMAGE_059.jpg

all the lines on the juicy logo became "jagged" very very slightly gave it a sweet look but still not quite what i wanted...if anyone knows how to "smoothe" after i vectorize it or during let me know im using sign blazer...

or a better free program would be nice :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP