Well i was cleaning my car today and noticed these cracks that were never there before i bought my subs about two months ago. Here's some cell pics i snapped after cleaning. Nothing special.

Photo_040610_002.jpg

This ones a little hard to see since my phone quality sucks, but its a crack on the outside of the hatch (about mid picture). There are a few ones like that but the quality doesn't show much.

Photo_040610_004.jpg

And here you can see a few cracks (mid to top of pic)

Photo_040610_003.jpg

The first pic crack is all the way through the interior panel and i can push both sides of the crack in, the rest are just forming and only cracked the paint and a little of the panel.

Just thought it was interesting since I'm only running 1200w to the subs, and I'm bored so i posted pics.

Some sound dampener should help prevent it from getting any worse right?

Edited by cfallsguy

May be the subs or maybe not. Ever seen a tail light crack from bass or fender flare detach? LOL

But good stuff any vids?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

now you have to worry about rust in the future lol, but yeah i believe adding some damplifier should help out a bit from it flexing anymore

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Damn thats crazy haha, but i agree get some second skin and help keep that panel from flexing even more

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

May be the subs or maybe not. Ever seen a tail light crack from bass or fender flare detach? LOL

But good stuff any vids?

Ha never seen that, but i just find it odd that there weren't cracks before and after upgrading i noticed them. I can try and get vids but i don't know how great my camera records to show what you see in person. I'll see what i can do to show the hatch flex.

now you have to worry about rust in the future lol, but yeah i believe adding some damplifier should help out a bit from it flexing anymore

Yeah thats what i want to prevent is moisture in the cracks and it getting any worse. I'm hoping I can buy some deadener to prevent future issues.

Lol, my third break light was busted off from bumping.

yea im startin to split my trunk lid lol. and no matter how much dynamat i add the subs just blow through it lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

But good stuff any vids?

My tail lights vibrate horrible and i have a WALL. Bad enough to crack. They didnt vibrate this much wit the subs in the TRUNK

Lol, my third break light was busted off from bumping.

Mine has been messed up for like a year now the vibrations blew all 5 bulbs and broke some plastic lol its pointless to fix

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333