EclipseChris Posted April 7, 2010 Report Posted April 7, 2010 I am very curious to know who plays this game on here. I have not played in months and don't know if i should again, my name is kstinluvr tell me what you think of the cars if you want. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
dwright27 Posted April 7, 2010 Report Posted April 7, 2010 idk what that is ... 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
EclipseChris Posted April 7, 2010 Author Report Posted April 7, 2010 idk what that is ... tis an online drag racing game, extremely realistic and to some people extremely addictive. Google is your friend but youtube is helps too. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
dwright27 Posted April 7, 2010 Report Posted April 7, 2010 no link? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
kingtube69 Posted April 7, 2010 Report Posted April 7, 2010 I used to play back in the days before it became legends, then i got back into it now i cbf :L Kicker CVR 15" Pioneer H/U Pioneer 4"s Pioneer 6 x 9's I DESIGN ENCLOSURES FOR FREE! PM ME
EclipseChris Posted April 7, 2010 Author Report Posted April 7, 2010 http://www.nittolegends.com/ If you download it and start playing feel free to ask advice i have been playing it for i think 3 years. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted April 7, 2010 Author Report Posted April 7, 2010 I used to play back in the days before it became legends, then i got back into it now i cbf :L everyone hacked back then, literally impossible to hack now very very strict. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
P4killer_ Posted April 7, 2010 Report Posted April 7, 2010 I used to play this quite a bit but have grown to hate it. The fact that it simply takes FOREVER to build up your cash and you have to control the throttle with your mouse is crap in many ways its sooo sweet. Def the best online drag sim but the holes are big ones and you learn to hate it eventually. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
EclipseChris Posted April 7, 2010 Author Report Posted April 7, 2010 I used to play this quite a bit but have grown to hate it. The fact that it simply takes FOREVER to build up your cash and you have to control the throttle with your mouse is crap in many ways its sooo sweet. Def the best online drag sim but the holes are big ones and you learn to hate it eventually. With the full rev and trans brake the mouse controlling is much easier. Yeah getting cash is hard, i got lucky and sold a viper with limited edetion parts on it for like 270k i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.