Lung is at it again! 73 Caprice, install for the Ol' Skool

Where's the "ol' skool" that's in your title?

Its a 73 Caprice, that'd make it old..DUH

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

no shit if 73 aint old school what is. staggered = sick.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

sik build,,,but just to clear things up that isnt a 73 caprice its a 74 caprice also know as a glasshouse,along with 75 and 76 impalas and caprices because of the big quarte glass. 73 and 74 caprices have two different body styles.also 74 impala and caprice have different fron clips.not hating in any way just clearing it up.

73 caprice

ChevCaprice73.jpg

74implala

random040.jpg

74 caprice / 75 impala

2z8x0lz.jpg

good god you have skills, tattoos installs...what cant you do. keep up the great work man!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sik build,,,but just to clear things up that isnt a 73 caprice its a 74 caprice also know as a glasshouse,along with 75 and 76 impalas and caprices because of the big quarte glass. 73 and 74 caprices have two different body styles.also 74 impala and caprice have different fron clips.not hating in any way just clearing it up.

No your cool man, it is technically a 73 as it is titled due to the build date, but yes you are correct the body style is considered a 74..Unforntuantly who ever stared this car before my customer purchased ruined a fully optioned car with NO rust in any area. They removed the top and did a shitty job of "frenching" the rear side glass, but other that that and paint the car was 100% original, T got the factory rims, and all the air pump/misc. stuff removed from the engine. The dash hasnt been cut where the factory 2 knob is..i took a body pic to every known problem area on tha car and its solid, just totaly not my style..The owner has nice plans for the car come winter but Rims and what i am doing were a priority for him.

Did nt take it as you were hatin at all bro, no worries..and for shits and giggles theres the info on what i know about the car, the owner might know more histry but he is only the 3rd listed titler of the car..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Archived