lol who gives a shit.

its too damn busy for my taste, Im just a custom vehicle enthusiast.

You dont have to own it if its not your taste. Dont buy some thing thats a rolling piece of art and try and paint it one color or any thing at all thats fucking stupid. I really dont like the paint. But I defenitly admire the art and the craftsmen ship. I would never buy something like that to just paint over it with some single color bull shit. Thats like buying a cherry 4x4 and putting back to stock.

Lets go buy the mona lissa and color her hair in the painting blond so she has a more fenimen look. :rolleyes:

Big Wheels Big Body drops Big Paint

/end thread

end thread because you say, I forgot your the end all of be all when it comes to mini trucks and custom cars.

I never said I would buy it, its a nice rig I never said it wasnt, the paint just isnt to my liking never said it was bad.

if I bought that truck, I would paint it to fit my taste not yours or someone else's, I would also go Bigger on the wheels cause they look kinda small to me.

He is asking that much because it is a cover truck for Mini-Truckin'. The worksmanship on that truck is rediculous, but the paint has to go. I think a nice single color, or even a two tone would make that truck look even better. I would say 12-13k is a more realistic price though.

true true but i think for that price, gp could build a truck much better than that since we all know the skills he has. buy a cheap truck then go balls out on it with the remainder of the cash and he could get a truck looking better than that with about 18k... plus we all just want to see another gp build :lol:

I really hope the people who are saying the paint has to go. Doesn't consider them selfs mini truckers.

lol who gives a shit.

end thread because you say, I forgot your the end all of be all when it comes to mini trucks and custom cars.

I never said I would buy it, its a nice rig I never said it wasnt, the paint just isnt to my liking never said it was bad.

if I bought that truck, I would paint it to fit my taste not yours or someone else's, I would also go Bigger on the wheels cause they look kinda small to me.

Should I have a "who gives a shit" attitude about your last comment?

I havnt really given my opinion about this truck. I beleave in one post above i did say how I stand on the paint. But my opinion is just that my opinion and its worth less. the topic of this thread doesn't say "Give your opinion" Or ask for it in the thread. If any one thinks they have a valuable opinion we can goto a truck show and we can walk down a lane of parked trucks and you can give your opinion on them. Just dont plan on walking away from the show.

I dont know maybe the guy who bought this truck and painted it maybe was a painter and wanted to give it a wild paint job so it could be a advertisement for his paint business.

I really hope the people who are saying the paint has to go. Doesn't consider them selfs mini truckers.

I would actually consider myself a minitrucker...but then again I would never consider buying a truck that already been built, cover truck or not. It all comes down to everyone being different. I like the look of a single, or 2 tone paint job, I think all these multi-colored paintjobs take away from the look of the truck(but then again this is my own opinion).

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

• 4 months later...

Archived