After I get my system put in my car I'll probably work on my engine but dont know which engine to choose from. I got 4 choices. K20A, B16, B18, H22. Which one would you chose and why?

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

After I get my system put in my car I'll probably work on my engine but dont know which engine to choose from. I got 4 choices. K20A, B16, B18, H22. Which one would you chose and why?
okay big daddy.... im going to lay it out for you! if i was you i really wouldnt worry about that engine right now because you still have an unfinished car audio build thats incomplete. (@ least on this sight) what you need to do is put your money where your mouth is before you piss off allot of people here!!! i dont want to piss anyone off, but 1 project @ a time...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

okay big daddy.... im going to lay it out for you! if i was you i really wouldnt worry about that engine right now because you still have an unfinished car audio build thats incomplete. (@ least on this sight) what you need to do is put your money where your mouth is before you piss off allot of people here!!! i dont want to piss anyone off, but 1 project @ a time...

plus are there pics of said car????? Not trying to be a dick either but we have been through alot of "cars and builds" that dont even exist on here and are trying to avoid more...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Depends on what you want to do. Go to www.honda-tech.com and read their thread on engine swaps.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

I know about my system but this is an idea of what to put in after the system is complete.

Daddy what kind of Car do you have?? Civic, Integra??? If It was a CIvic I would say if you got the cash..K20,,...Gonna cost ya $$$$$$...Now if you want to do a little fab work and just want a torque monster, H22...But if you want to keep it simple...B18, B16...Fairly easy to mount up just need to upgrade harness and buy a few things...Axles, Etc....That is if you are running a non Vtec setup like a Dx now....If you need tech articles on your swap just tell me what model car you have and I will get you the proper articles.....

Daddy what kind of Car do you have?? Civic, Integra??? If It was a CIvic I would say if you got the cash..K20,,...Gonna cost ya $$$$$$...Now if you want to do a little fab work and just want a torque monster, H22...But if you want to keep it simple...B18, B16...Fairly easy to mount up just need to upgrade harness and buy a few things...Axles, Etc....That is if you are running a non Vtec setup like a Dx now....If you need tech articles on your swap just tell me what model car you have and I will get you the proper articles.....

I got a 1995 Acura Integra GSR. I was currently thinking of getting the K20a becuase my dad and my cousin own a body shop so they can get it pretty cheap and pretty easy. And the fab will be no problem.

i have a b16 in my civic and it has been very realiable and has decent power. It is by no means a race car, but it will hold its own.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"