AQ 1200d **SOLD** PLEASE LOCK

What I have for sale, is one (1) AQ 1200d, it is brand new, and has never been used, and only taken out of it's box for picture purposes only. Thank you for looking, and PM me with any questions that you might have. I work nights, so if I don't get to you right away, I apologize in advance!

I bought this amp in addition to a 2200, and decided that I won't be using it. It will be sent in it's original package, and will ship via USPS. The price is $230 shipped, NO TRADES!

**SLOD**

**Side note : I'm aware my sign has the wrong date, I ran it by n8ball, and was given the okay....however, IF Chode, or any of the admins needs me to make a new sign, I will do so.**

100_4149.jpg

100_4152.jpg

100_4147.jpg

100_4148.jpg

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Are those little decals? im pissed i didnt get any with mine.. but if anyone is lookin at this thread the AQ amps are amazing for the price! plus this is 15 bucks cheaper than from AQ and its never even been played this is a great deal.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Are those little decals? im pissed i didnt get any with mine.. but if anyone is lookin at this thread the AQ amps are amazing for the price! plus this is 15 bucks cheaper than from AQ and its never even been played this is a great deal.

Yes they are, but I bought them, they weren't free, and YES.....great product AQ puts out, and yes cheaper, not to mention the price shipped....it ranges from $13.50-$35.00, depending on the location!

Sale pending payment.

ah.. did you get the decals off the site? i want some.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

SOLD