Cruizin ON the beach daytona beach fl at sbn "CLASS A CHILL"demos&hoes

Johnathan price SBN 2010 VID 9-Cruizin on daytona beach "CLASS A CHILL"demos&hoes

Subscribe! spread the word to all your fellow bassheads!

Ive always wanted to drive on a beach,and finally,after finding out its legal in daytona to drive on the beach we did it!Was cool as hell,it wasnt 5 minutes into us cruzin and there was people running up to hear what the hell i had in there lol..The first guys called it "class a chill" lol that was definatly a first i had never heard before.Then later in the vid you will see my buddy yee turn it up and scare the hell out of some people walking on the beach,it literally looked like he was 2 steppin all up on his friend lol.and of course theres a couple of ninja bikini shots in there for yall :)

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB3f7bD4UyY

:orly3: lol sorry sir,ive been working on getting them shorter,i just didnt wanna make 2 videos of me driving on the beach,ima try to keep them around 4-6 minutes from now on

Haha it's all good. I am still watching it though! Just watched the 2 step foul, I laughed pretty damn hard!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

good video, i rather watch a long single video than a few shorter ones. I seen it yesterday, the older guy freaked the fuck out the at the first beat, but then got back in for seconds! NICE and ol boy in the gray shirt jumped like a lil girl lol and them ninja shots where great, cant complain :good:

good video, i rather watch a long single video than a few shorter ones. I seen it yesterday, the older guy freaked the fuck out the at the first beat, but then got back in for seconds! NICE and ol boy in the gray shirt jumped like a lil girl lol and them ninja shots where great, cant complain :good:

lol yeah he did,karate chop fouled his ass too lol.and that dude jumpin all over his boy had me rotfl

I'm surprised that was your first time driving on a beach! First time I drove on the beach was when I was 15 down in NC, and it didn't cost to go there like you had to pay! But...you ain't allowed to drive on that part that we went to anymore :( Only part in NC I know of personally that you can still drive on legally is Hatteras. May be more though, not sure, haven't been down there in a while.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

You need to edit down all the video you have done and make a JP's ultimate Foul's Video.