I am currently 18 and about to graduate high school. I would like to move out but at the moment I do not have a steady job. I also have to take college into consideration, although my parents are not supporting my education. Hopefully next year things look a little better money-wise and I may move in with my girlfriend, who is renting with friends at UWM. Two of them should graduate this upcoming year so they will have a few openings.

As for my stereo equipment and 'toys,' I use proceeds from installs and other odd jobs to pay for the bulk of it. Sometimes my mom will throw me a little money as a birthday gift or whatever; for example, she gave me $50 towards my new woofers for my birthday (and my sister a $130 DS :bull: )

stay in school as long as you can to get that better job! :)

if you make side money on little installs you should probably save up for that new pad though....thats just my opinion. I just grew up in a different time i guess. I had all three of my kids before some of you were concieved :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i guess my other question is, if your over 21 and still at home, what do you tell the chicks? LOL! at that age i couldnt imagine telling one i still lived at home.....thats worse then your "car" being a bmx lmao! (unless your in college and about to become a doctor or something)

I wouldnt like saying that to a chick even being 18 lmao.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

wish I could say my parents had money. I was working at 15 from necessity. The school saw me as bright young potential and shoved me off to tech school, which was 30 miles away, and call it part of my high school credits. So i was in high school, in tech school, driving a truck that got 8 miles per gallon that cost $500. Working 6 to 8 hours a day depending on my schedule.

that sucks man. but im no disrespect y would u tell a sob story like that. thats a back in my day up hill both ways i had it worse story. yea my parents have money but i dont. i am no better than u and u r no better than me. we both work for what we have. i went to tech school too

Edited by t-money

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

19 y.o. here and still live under my parents roof. I was going to move out, but I got into a good amount of trouble, lost my license, lost my job, and was forced to sell my vehicles cuz the cops knew them all too well, and sold my toys so I could have a few extra grand to buy another vehicle. But...that's all done with and I got my license back, and bought another vehicle so I could have some transportation. But still no job, so I am just living off of the money I have saved up over the past. Soon as I get another job though and save up a bit, I am moving right on out.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

well it seems like im the only one 21 and up who still lives wit my parents. I'm still in school and the school i attend is in my town. My boss is real cool and lets me work around my school schedule. yeah i got rims on my truck and good sounding music but thats from working over the summer. i'm 21 by the way in case anyone was wondering

Hey Babe, Keep it down when we go inside my room-mates (lol) are sleeping.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Ive been out of the house since i was 18, and now im moving back in. Cause well my parents are sweet like that. I got a bunch of school loans to pay back so i wont have to worry about rent which I can than throw money down on some new toys. I turn 22 in may, and what will i tell chicks? dont worry the basement is all mine with Backyard access. and no im not talkin about the sexual position. im talking about a door, with stairs. lol

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

im 21 and still living with my moms and my sister, i wish i could move out but it would be hard to leave them after my dad died a year ago, sucks but what can you do its life and you gotta move on...i help out when they need the extra cash to pay this and that.

that said Ive never asked my dad for money and sure and hell aint gonna ask my mom for it either, she works hard for it and she should spend it on what her.

I worked for everything I own and feels better when i can say that I PAYED for it by working hard and makes it worth more. thats the way i see it. 8)

Hey Babe, Keep it down when we go inside my room-mates (lol) are sleeping.

HAHA like weekend at berneys

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Im 17 and have another year of HS left. My plans are for me and my gf of 1yr 11months (as of yesterday). To get a cheap apartment that is about a half hour between the colleges we want to go to. I plan to go to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology and get an Electrical Engineering major with a minor in Computer Science if i can play football there, if no football then i will double major those. My gf wants to go to the Art Institute at Indianapolis and Get a degree in Culinary Art. Thats my plans.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)