Man, I just read this whole thread... wow I love it man.

Thanks

Ok what just happened? I got to the Maxx-Link and the Saz4500's. Now your switching over to a Kicker Warhorse? What did I miss?

Wish I had 4 4500's lol. I had 3kd's, then was gonna switch to another amp setup, decided against that, now I have the Kicker...And I absolutely love it, and haven't even hooked it up yet lol.

Oh lmao

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Well thats it man, expected the amp to be mounted, but the pics ended :( lol

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

You know, a while back I wanted to really see a 21" build and didn't even realize that one was taking place on the board till a couple days ago. Do it big, get the second Warhorse! I'm tuned in! Great job

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Well thats it man, expected the amp to be mounted, but the pics ended :( lol

Haha...I decided to give the glue plenty of time to set up with the cool weather and amp being pretty heavy.

You know, a while back I wanted to really see a 21" build and didn't even realize that one was taking place on the board till a couple days ago. Do it big, get the second Warhorse! I'm tuned in! Great job

Lol that will be a ways in the future, with new subs.

Is that a battery box in the back or a coffin for when this setup kills you?

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

I cant wait to seeI cant wait to see vids! :) This should be killer! How does the 4th order setup work for you? I ask because I think Im going to run a 4th order in my caprice trunk with a XL 18" on my build Im going to be starting soon!

Hes not running a 4th order yet, hes just doing the traditional wall for now.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I cant wait to seeI cant wait to see vids! :) This should be killer! How does the 4th order setup work for you? I ask because I think Im going to run a 4th order in my caprice trunk with a XL 18" on my build Im going to be starting soon!

Hes not running a 4th order yet, hes just doing the traditional wall for now.

Correct

Idk if I'll be able to mount the amp today...The doctor said to just take it easy for the day.

Archived