Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that is not even 4^3 foot per sub? Being 21s, I think like 8^3 ft per sub would be the smallest...

Each sub has about 3.5 sealed and 9 ported.

didnt robin design that box???

robin doesnt fuck up lol. he knows his shit

This

Right on. I don't know much about bandpasses. I just thought it looked kinda weird. Lol. I can't wait to see it finished!

I'm still learning, that's why I had Robin do this one. I can't wait either lol.

I can't wait to see this thing finished! Hurry! :o

This is going to be so ridiculously loud, you will have to show Steve this sometime this summer.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Haven't been on here in a while, been really busy doing papers.

But I was out working in the car and decided to take the door panels off to see how much more room it would give me. Well it gave me a ton more room. So I'm gonna change things up a lil. Gonna go with a flat wall ported in the center, show off the subs a lil lol. I'm putting the finishing touches on the design now.

I'll probably start a new thread when I do it because the title would now make no sense, and there is a chance that it will be dead for a while because I still have one more big term paper due at the beginning of May.

You can edit the title LOL just edit your first post on this thread and click on use full editor Duh lol. jkjkjk but that is how you do it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

You can edit the title LOL just edit your first post on this thread and click on use full editor Duh lol. jkjkjk but that is how you do it.

O lol I forgot about that lol.

dude the 4th order would be so nasty!!

Ya, I can always change up if I'm not happy with it.

Archived