Sonic Electronix

nope but somone that did praised them very high.. somone also posted that the big battery companys.. xs kenetik ect use the same core with different cases and the only thing your paying for is the name..

The thing in read, is BS.

Xs has different kind of technologie then kinetic.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I'm more familiar with batcap than the shurikien so I can't say anything about them but I do like batcap as far as amperage at idle on the irragi alts you will have to ask dom he was goin to dyno my alt so I would know but I guess he forgot but thats alright all I can say is its a beast it made a huge differnce in the sound quality of my system the mids and highs are louder and crisper that the bass is slammin

Thanks. It was a batcap 8400 for sale on ebay for like $650, but those are strictly comp. I'm just tired of seeing people not have the proper power supply. It really takes away from the quality of the system.

P.S. I have two family members running Mmats subs (they used to run the older model amps), one has dreadnauts and the other juggers. They hit pretty hard with the setup they have. As a matter of fact, I still have a black Mmats DHC 1400.1. It's something rolling around in it. It can probably be fixed if I send it off.

I love my dreadnaut just yesterday I pulled up to my friends shop they were puttin in a system in a boat and the owner was standin there and he walked up to my car askin what was in it cause he could hear me comin way down the street I told him one fifteen and he did'nt believe me till I showed him he laughed said he thought I was kiddin

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

what ever happened to the pics?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Mr. Streetbeast, I would recommend you go ask your shop about a power supply, they'll hook you up with a nice useless but pretty looking capacitor for a rediculous amount of money. That oughta match your JL since you love them and have a second mortgage to afford them. Go talk to your shop, thats the advice you seem to adhere to, everyone on here is wrong clearly. We hate JL cause its so good, guess were just jealous that you can afford it and we can't :facepalm: Go ask your local shop, you don't need alts, or the big three. You just need lots and lots of capacitors, that'll fix it. Looking at your posts its looks like your arguing with yourself, most of which doesn't make sense. Anyway, I won't be looking at this thread again.

Here's some power supply advice, get the Batcaps, thet're a little on the overpriced side so they should be right up your alley.

EDIT: BTW, I gave you serious advice on post 6 of what I thought you should get, but you seemed to look right past it to start a pissing match. Good luck to you.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Mr. Streetbeast, I would recommend you go ask your shop about a power supply, they'll hook you up with a nice useless but pretty looking capacitor for a rediculous amount of money. That oughta match your JL since you love them and have a second mortgage to afford them. Go talk to your shop, thats the advice you seem to adhere to, everyone on here is wrong clearly. We hate JL cause its so good, guess were just jealous that you can afford it and we can't :facepalm: Go ask your local shop, you don't need alts, or the big three. You just need lots and lots of capacitors, that'll fix it. Looking at your posts its looks like your arguing with yourself, most of which doesn't make sense. Anyway, I won't be looking at this thread again.

Here's some power supply advice, get the Batcaps, thet're a little on the overpriced side so they should be right up your alley.

EDIT: BTW, I gave you serious advice on post 6 of what I thought you should get, but you seemed to look right past it to start a pissing match. Good luck to you.

You seem to be upset because I didn't thank you. I'm sorry, but I did read your response and even referenced it in post #91. I apologize for leaving you out the loop. I guess I was too busy trying to get other suggestions about power supply while everyone, including you, just insisted on bashing JL. I never said you or anyone else couldn't afford them, I never even tried to make it seem that you guys were jealous, I never said anything about you guys' opinion about JL was wrong or right, I never argued with anyone or myself. All I did was ask about power supply. And the only reason I mentioned I had JLs was to give more information on what was being powered. You can read all my post, I haven't defended JL or bashed any other name. I simple bought what I wanted, I'm sorry, I guess. Next time I'll get some FIs and then maybe I can make friends alot easier around here. But thank you again. Have a nice day.

upload your photos to photobucket and that will give you the direct link that you need to post the pictures that you have

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived