Sonic Electronix

Rockford amps are very reliable, i have a T20001 and it wangs the hell out of BTL 18 (in my opinion). never had an issue with a rockford amp. I think if i ever get tired of my system now, that i will give sundown audio a try, i hear alot of great things about their amps.

Yeah, I used to run US Amps about 8 years ago, then ran Mmat, and now I run Rockford

LMAO!!!! I BET YOUR HOUSE, CAR, SYSTEM, GIRLFRIEND, AND YOUR MOTHER. Wanna play?

If you wanna dive around and pick them all up then sure. But when I win don't think I'll be paying freight for your mother !

Just saying cause there are a lot of people on here who go "oh i'm getting this and that and that too" and you never see anything, then they say they couldn't afford it, and it turns out they are on walmart wages and never will (not saying you work at walmart)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

LMAO!!!! I BET YOUR HOUSE, CAR, SYSTEM, GIRLFRIEND, AND YOUR MOTHER. Wanna play?

:ban2:

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

That sucks. Anyway, eveything else looks nice. I would definately do XS over Batcap, Batcap is nice but pretty pricey. And I know XS to deliver what you paid for. Two XS D3100s, do it. And reconsider the subs too. Praised by nubes brainwashed by shops, bashed by true audio enthusiasts that have more knowledge then red to red, black to black. Good luck. Must be a lot of new guys joining the site cause I see JL more and more lately.

I've run JL in the past and I AM impressed with them. Very reliable in my experieces and JL did exactly what I wanted. Some people say they are pricey, I would have to take their word for it because I didn't look at the price tag. As you can see I spared no expense on my amps and I didn't mention anything about what's the cheaper route. I just want to build something for the streets.

"Wanna play?"

Who are you to be talking shit over the internet? Really?

This isn't the place for that and you'll get shut down real quick for that kind bullshit.

If you wanna dive around and pick them all up then sure. But when I win don't think I'll be paying freight for your mother !

Just saying cause there are a lot of people on here who go "oh i'm getting this and that and that too" and you never see anything, then they say they couldn't afford it, and it turns out they are on walmart wages and never will (not saying you work at walmart)

Well, your comment was very disrespectful. I have no reason to lie to you or lie to myself. What I should have said when I posted the topic is "I HAVE". Because I'm subject to change my mind and vehicle at any given moment, is why I said I'm thinking about it. So I accept your apology.

there are much better woofers to be had than those just looks audio woofers.

not only in loudness. but durability as well.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I guess the real question is what your real goal is, are you trying to be loud? are you trying to have SQ? In my case, i want a little bit of both so thats what i went for.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

I really can't decide what's worse, talking shit about W7's or funky pup jokes.

If people want to pay for W7's, let them. Believe it or not, some people don't care about the latest internet sensation. I'm not saying the W7 is the best subwoofer in the world, or even close, but it's not like they're junk either...

You can't fix stupid

Archived