Sonic Electronix

The thing in read, is BS.

Xs has different kind of technologie then kinetic.

whatever you say cheif..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

what does the birthsheet on your rockford say? how many watts?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

showing the pics made me ALOT less skeptical of your build. Personally, I think a lot of the noobs are just getting into audio, and it seems annoying to the more veteran members. You sir are gonna need to start a build log, you seem to know what you're talking about

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

whose ride is that with the 4 13w7?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

you seem to know what you're talking about

except when he asked if theres a way to turn down the amp..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

except when he asked if theres a way to turn down the amp..

i'm high.. FTW/L

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

man that is alot of powa! are the 13w7's 1500 rms? i'd be gentile with the volume knob my dreadnaut is doin good on my 2250 not sure about jl though

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

showing the pics made me ALOT less skeptical of your build. Personally, I think a lot of the noobs are just getting into audio, and it seems annoying to the more veteran members. You sir are gonna need to start a build log, you seem to know what you're talking about

I keep saying my first system was at 15, two weeks after I bought my car, straight from Best Buy. PLEASE DON"T LAUGH, but it was the sony xplods, the entire setup. lol I wanted something fast and had like $800 burning a hole in my pocket. SO EMBARASSED. LMAO. I will never say JL is the best. I just like 'em because of my past experience with them, just like with my amps. I moved up to US Amps, then Mmat, now Rockford. I think I still have an old US Amp in the garage. I've been bashed and praised about my selection of subs, I LIKE THEM. I've ran Memphis, Kicker, Alpine, etc. I've never built such a powerful system and just wanted some ideas on power, which I got. But I did recieve alot of crap because of the subs. In all my post I didn't say I had the best, I never spoke down on anything else. Some think I was bragging that I had JL. I mentioned it because I thought it was necessary to know what was being powered. I'm not in love with the JL company. I don't like the amps compared to RF. I didn't come to the forum to have a debate about whose subs are better or more expensive. Read the post about me supposedly wanting to boast and I should do the entire car in JL so I can have street cred. No idea where that came from.

I

P.S> Is a build log a function on here or do I just post pics as I go.

Archived