Sparkin Photos

^^ thats what scrape plates are for

do they sell scrape plates any more???

and yeah that video, half was cool, the other have I was like, WTF?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

im not running drag blocks until i have nice paint and body!

drag blocks are kinda like dragging training wheels any way

we are giving a set of drag blocks away each month in the magazine

• 2 weeks later...

Drag blocks are for people that can not lay it low enough to really drag it. I think they should be called Bitch blocks. LOL

If you are afraid to drag what you built then you should not have built it. I am one that has no problem dragging anything that I build. I have had to reweld my bedsides atleast 3 times. I have drug right through the mounts. Let me see if I can find a couple picks of my old mazda. I just sold it not to long ago.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Drag blocks are for people that can not lay it low enough to really drag it. I think they should be called Bitch blocks. LOL

If you are afraid to drag what you built then you should not have built it. I am one that has no problem dragging anything that I build. I have had to reweld my bedsides atleast 3 times. I have drug right through the mounts. Let me see if I can find a couple picks of my old mazda. I just sold it not to long ago.

I guess I 'm a bitch because i drag trailer balls, something about dragging frame on my truck that doesn't sit well with me, I got to much time and money invested in this thing to drag and tear up the frame, call me a bitch, but I would rather be called that and not have my truck all fucked up then to be"cool" and drag frame, and I can get plenty low to dragg it and on 22's ....I think a lot of people can get low enough they just choose not to drag frame.

Posted Image

Posted Image

InternetExplorerWallpaper1.jpg

Archived