Sonic Electronix

Alrighty so everyone should know by now im running two kicker zx 1000.1's they both have a bass knob wire that i have ran to one bass knob . Used a phone splitter from two to one. now one amp has been putting out more power then the other. So lets say amp a is doing more power then amp B . Well i took the wire from amp a and amp b and put each wire to its own knob. i put the power to 0 on amp A's knob and put amp B's knob all the way up and Amp B's sub was moving more, Then i did the same for Amp A, But when i put the Knobs at the middle of the bass level. 0-18 so at 9 amp A is moving the sub more. I have the wires ran together next to my power wire. Any ideas guys?

Phone splitters were never meant to use as bass knob jumpers, phone splitters have 4 wires and bass knobs need 6 wires. You might have to use something like the jl line driver and rca splitters and readjust your gains since the adjustable line driver can increase the voltage. Try contacting kicker and see if they make something for multiple amp setups.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

well i took off the bass knob wires out of the remote part (part that controls bass out put) and one still moved more then the other, both are wired to 2 ohm final both good grounds and power. ground and power wires are ran threw a distro block, only thing i can think is that the RCA's but i dont think that would do it