It was sunny today with no clouds and only a slight breeze. I was standing outside working on my wiring for my alarm and all of a sudden I hear this noise. I look up to see this gush of wind out of nowhere with leaves and dirt spinning like a small twister. Next thing I know within a second the thing we had built for the trash cans to sit in was in the driveway. The trash cans flew everywhere and one of them flew about 20 feet into the air and dropped on my head. Thankfully it was plastic. I just looked up because of the sound and here it came down the bank into the drive way after being lifted into the air then the trash can came flying down. What the fuck happened? I did notice some jets flying over but none were low at all.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

There is actually a house down from us that a guy was killed by his wife and dropped in the sistern so I dont know if it was some sort of paranormal spirit activity or a crazy phenomenon. It was sunny today with no clouds and only a slight breeze. I was standing outside working on my wiring for my alarm and all of a sudden I hear this noise. I look up to see this gush of wind out of nowhere with leaves and dirt spinning like a small twister. Next thing I know within a second the thing we had built for the trash cans to sit in was in the driveway. The trash cans flew everywhere and one of them flew about 20 feet into the air and dropped on my head. Thankfully it was plastic. I just looked up because of the sound and here it came down the bank into the drive way after being lifted into the air then the trash can came flying down. What the fuck happened? I did notice some jets flying over but none were low at all.

Sounds like wind to me. I mean uh... it must be ghosts! Yup that's the problem.

What the hell would cause a sudden gust like that though in just one place? It was only a breeze then it lifted off the ground and slammed into the driveway. It stopped after that thing came down. If I would have had my camera I would have caught it before the can smacked me in the face with the camera. I heard it then i looked up seeing dad looking out from the garage and mom steps out onto the porch and here it comes.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

sounds like a dust devil....they look like mini tornadoes.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

sounds like a down draft they happen occasionly

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I figured it was those damn funky pups. Funky pups about knocked my ass out. Thankfully the wood didnt fly at me or the ranger. Wind I know but damn it was only in one place. The breeze was still there but that shit came out of nowhere. Nothing on the deck blew over so apparently it was just there. Must have been a downdraft from those damn funky pups.

wc_zps9b224b53.png